Malinoise And Dutch Shepherds

Max looking for a pure mate got some options but still thinking on it, green grass by worker which way you mean man work or field sport work, this bitch can mark a bury & bush also she marks earths as good as a terrier. But she's not for that really just took her out with hunting dogs when she was young, she doesn't like strange dogs in her space now,but protection & obedient she sound very high drive not to be played with she a great family dog but won't tolerate strangers at all. As already been stated not dogs for people who won't give them plenty of stimulation they basically thrive on work of the right nature the more you give them the more they want atb Flacko

• Like 2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Bitch, about 11 months   And again keeping cool whilst training on Saturday aged 13/14 months  

New import German Shepard bitch I have for a few months to do a bit with lovely bitch

Pay 13 month Mali x German Shepard has just gone on a 7 to 8 week prison course hopefully he passes out

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know which section to put this. Is there any breeders of good malinoise or Dutch shepherds in the uk preferably from Imports. Thanks in advance

Did you have any luck finding a pup mate?

I picked one up last week. A real handful but very clever and learning things very quickly...

Didn't know which section to put this. Is there any breeders of good malinoise or Dutch shepherds in the uk preferably from Imports. Thanks in advance

I picked one up last week. A real handful but very clever and learning things very quickly...

Where'd you pick your pup up from mate? what breedings behind it?

Great Yarmouth, a nice little 10 hour round trip ?

Her father is berry 2 lines who's now in USA for the police and mother was imported from Spain

Great Yarmouth, a nice little 10 hour round trip

Her father is berry 2 lines who's now in USA for the police and mother was imported from Spain

If I'm right they would be the pups out of Zeus? If so you wont go far wrong, Ive seen the dog work and have 2 of my own out of Berry 2 lines.

Great Yarmouth, a nice little 10 hour round trip

If I'm right they would be the pups out of Zeus? If so you wont go far wrong, Ive seen the dog work and have 2 of my own out of Berry 2 lines.

Yes the sire is Zeus and thanks for that. That's very good to know! I'll pm you after the weekend..

• 2 weeks later...

Pay 13 month Mali x German Shepard has just gone on a 7 to 8 week prison course hopefully he passes out

Wouldn't let that lad loose in a prison, be a few prisoners with sore rears???

Edited by VOON
  • Like 1