Istanbul Airport Shooting

Some say the signs being displayed everywhere in England were an exaggeration even a Myth.........It was always someone claimed to have seen one

Not saying non existed

Islam is a threat to the Irish also just wait till theres enough over there and the rapes and sexual assaults start

Your entire sad life must revolve round islam rapes and sexual assaults sort of beggars the question?

wonder if them isis lads are catty trained?

No point mate they dont keep dogs :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who says we've accepted you ? Get out ! And take that black fella and his dog with you !!

You could put me down for going against IS and I would rally 10,000 more hope that answers your question most Muslims hate IS

But you would agree anyone living in this country with these radical views should be thrown out.? And anyone outside this country with the sane views should not be allowed in?

Some say the signs being displayed everywhere in England were an exaggeration even a Myth.........It was always someone claimed to have seen one

Not saying non existed

Islam is a threat to the Irish also just wait till theres enough over there and the rapes and sexual assaults start

That wont happen mate, theyll get a bullet behind the ear, we,ll not take that shite from no c**t.

But I see an understand what your saying.

Edited by Francie

Db could you answer me a question, are muslims waiting for there caliphate to appear, to lead the world?

According to ISIS they say the have a Calaphate and Caliph now this is their interpretation of what they follow. Shia believe in imamate and we believe that before the day of judgement Jesus will return to this world followed by the12th imam and then the day of reckoning for all will begin.this is the Prophesy of the Qran

Edited by desertbred

When we emigrated we were treated just like the Muslims are today, worse even.

No Dogs

No Blacks

No Irish

Remember?

Find it so sad Irishmen allying themselves with people and causes that 50 years ago saw us bogniggers as no different to our darker cousins. They only accept us now to make up the numbers :laugh:

Who says we've accepted you ?

Get out ! And take that black fella and his dog with you !! ;)

• Like 5

Didn't they have a thing about hostage taking also

bargaining chips-desperate times call for desperate measures...they are trying to eradicate vermin in their own country-qualifies them as freedom fighters in my book..wouldnt be surprised if israel were behind isis
  • Like 1

Db could you answer me a question, are muslims waiting for there caliphate to appear, to lead the world?

According to ISIS they say the have a Calaphate and Caliph now this is their interpretation of what they follow. Shia believe in imamate and we believe that before the day of judgement Jesus will return to this world followed by the12th imam and then the day of reckoning for all will begin.this is the Prophesy of the Qran

Thanks db, appreciate that mate

Not saying non existed

Your entire sad life must revolve round islam rapes and sexual assaults sort of beggars the question?
Some threads on a forum doesn't represent my life actually......I dont live amongst them so i have a happy life

I do feel sorry for my fellow country men and women who do have to live amongst them....their the ones who lives revolve around rape and fear of their children being abused by muslim men

Tell me why are Muslims are hated by millions of people in the civilised world

Not saying non existed

Some threads on a forum doesn't represent my life actually......I dont live amongst them so i have a happy life

I do feel sorry for my fellow country men and women who do have to live amongst them....their the ones who lives revolve around rape and fear of their children being abused by muslim men

Why are your type hated by more than one and a half billion around the world?

When we emigrated we were treated just like the Muslims are today, worse even.

No Dogs

No Blacks

No Irish

Remember?

Find it so sad Irishmen allying themselves with people and causes that 50 years ago saw us bogniggers as no different to our darker cousins. They only accept us now to make up the numbers :laugh:

Who says we've accepted you ?

Get out ! And take that black fella and his dog with you !! ;)

:rofl:

Not saying non existed

Maybe because they hate anything that doesn't sit within their ideology

We know they cant handle any criticism of their religion.... They've shown that on several occasions

Why do so many non Muslims hate Muslims

"There will always be good people doing good things and, Evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"

Steven Weinberg.

or communism;or jingoism or mental illness or....
  • Like 1

Not saying non existed

We know they cant handle any criticism of their religion.... They've shown that on several occasions

You will find that most people of other faiths dont hate Muslims, Its usually those of low intellect or no faith that tend to be Racists, Bigots , war mongers communists the list is endless. Criticism has to be constructive and based on fact unlike the garbage you and your compadres churn out constantly.

Edited by desertbred

Not saying non existed

You will find that most people of other faiths dont hate Muslims, Its usually those of low intellect or no faith that tend to be Racists, Bigots , war mongers communists the list is endless. Criticism has to be constructive and based on fact unlike the garbage you and your compadres churn out constantly.
I didn't say most people but a significant number do hate Muslims as you say the list is endless......to me that says people have a good reason to dislike them

Here's more for the list.....these are facts too

Thousands murdered by Muslims

Thousands of children raped by Muslims

Increase of sexual assaults and rapes when muslim men turn up in town

Muslims want to impose their laws and beliefs In non muslim countries