Referendum Aftermath

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walshie, it's because the younger generation have been turned into zombies and haven't hardly done a days graft, but especially don't know how to fend for themselves, my own granny was angry this morn

Chris Martin just needs to accept that the UK and the EU have consciously uncoupled. :

my issue is with the cowardly media they had there media block on french riots and any troubles with the run up to the ref and now because it was a leave vote all they can do is talk everything down a

Posted Images

I think it's a major shock to 'remain' as much as anyone, they didn't expect to win......I don't even think it was Boris Johnson's main agenda?

It would be helpful to have a united government championing the cause & making clear plans, but it's far from that.

GB is a nation of world leaders, it ruled the world at one stage, it does not need to be led. Especially by a bunch of robbing self centered kunts
  • Like 3

I think it's a major shock to 'remain' as much as anyone, they didn't expect to win......I don't even think it was Boris Johnson's main agenda?

It would be helpful to have a united government championing the cause & making clear plans, but it's far from that.

GB is a nation of world leaders, it ruled the world at one stage, it does not need to be led. Especially by a bunch of robbing self centered kunts

Eh?

Eh?

means, we were fine before the eu and we will be fine after the eu, I didn't hate the people's in Europe just the wankers running the eu Parliament and their own gravey train
  • Like 1

Eh?

means, we were fine before the eu and we will be fine after the eu, I didn't hate the people's in Europe just the wankers running the eu Parliament and their own gravey train

Yeh I'm not disputing that, I don't see what that's got to do with what I said? Or that just a stock answer to everything 'EU'?

My issue is everyone basing their opinions on things that have happened in the however many hours since the result. Everything's going to be unstable for a while, but ultimately we're still in the EU and Cameron is still our PM. The only thing that has changed is the EU's stance now we aren't going to be their cash cow much longer.

Any concerns I may or may not have are far outweighed by the elation.

If Scameron is still PM, he needs to act like it, and do something. Since his resignation speech,I haven't heard a word from him. Normally, I'd celebrate that, but at a time like this he should have some spine and say that, although, he doesn't agree with the decision, he will begin the process of us leaving - after all, he sowed the wind, and now he should reap the whirlwind !

If he's just going to sit on his hands, then he needs to f*** off and make way for someone who actually wants the job !

Eh?

Yeh I'm not disputing that, I don't see what that's got to do with what I said? Or that just a stock answer to everything 'EU'?

just in reply to its a major shock to everyone, lol I'm shocked we done it, but not 1 bit disappointed I'm a very apply man

Poor Len can only talk in tabloid soundbites, it's a mental health condition and we should all try and be understanding.

beder dan takn bab marly wit a big reefer in ye aand

....are you in the grip of something strong Len?

Poor Len can only talk in tabloid soundbites, it's a mental health condition and we should all try and be understanding.

beder dan takn bab marly wit a big reefer in ye aand

....are you in the grip of something strong Len?

I think all the excitement over the referendum result has made the poor b*****d have a stroke :no:

• Like 1

What about them cocks Coldplay need to give their heads a shake, putting statements up about it's not what the people want??? Be best for them to go back under the rock from where they crawled and keeping making vids of animals singing n dancing another vegey who thinks they're Bono fs

Chris Martin just needs to accept that the UK and the EU have consciously uncoupled. :D:

• Like 6