All We Need

One of the ozzy lads on here last week reported the government in oz we're introducing a new strain of the disease over there...sad times,,,,when will they ever learn,,,,how long befor one of these diseases mutates and affects other animals or even us...

• Like 2

Gutted ,all my permission is in Cheshire...not seen any signs of it yet though...fingers crossed ,could be a long,boring winter....

all our permission was decimated with myxi last season we only got out 3 times, and from the looks of things it's going to be a couple of seasons until it's back to normal

Some of our permissions were hammered by mixi last season,but we had a right stroke of luck in february,we were ferreting a hedgerow on a country lane when a car puls up,asks what were doing and who gave us permission etc etc,right ok then,you can come and do mine whenever you want....he told his mates about us,long story short we picked up 3,000 + acres right at the end of the season,some of it lifting with em :boogy:All of its in Cheshire :icon_eek:see what the season brings :laugh:ATB Dave

• Like 2

VHD makes mixy look like a pussy cat one of two of my permissions about 500acres , were I used to ferret. Was alive with rabbit this horrible disease just wiped them out with in a week or so.And seven years later still no real recovery just a lot of empty warrens, all we can do is hope that one day that nature sorts it self out and they bounce back.