Best Estate Cars Out There

what your opinion on these makes of estates,Im chatting to my son and he reckons Passat estate is the dogs danglies,I say toyota avensis estate,then theres the skoda estates and last but not least,Mondoe estate....Based on fact ,,,which would you guys rate the most economical,trusthworthy (mechanically etc)and these will be used just to scour the country side,no mad off road driving (as if twas possible even lol).....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

loads of room

The Skoda Octavia is the same engine and running gear as the Golf / Audi A3 / Seat Leon. The body of the Octavia though is more like the size of the Passat. The boot on the Octavia is huge and the car

dopey gas guzzling tax magnet of a yoke for blokes who want to be farmers or hunt servants

Posted Images

Not go far far wrong with passat or skoda, they practically the same car. No experience with the Toyota so can't comment. Mondeo estate only used the st version and it was great very practical and very fast.

My choice would be skoda or passat tdi

• Like 1

I have a 2 ltr diesel estate pal and it's the bees knees . I drove from waterford to Tralee and

Back on 30 euro . Big boot and plenty of power behind it . I towed my caravan Saturday with it and I may not of had anything on it

The Skoda Octavia is the same engine and running gear as the Golf / Audi A3 / Seat Leon. The body of the Octavia though is more like the size of the Passat. The boot on the Octavia is huge and the car is really well put together.

• Like 4

I have a 2 ltr diesel estate pal and it's the bees knees . I drove from waterford to Tralee and

Back on 30 euro . Big boot and plenty of power behind it . I towed my caravan Saturday with it and I may not of had anything on it

toyota avensis o meant to add lol

what your opinion on these makes of estates,Im chatting to my son and he reckons Passat estate is the dogs danglies,I say toyota avensis estate,then theres the skoda estates and last but not least,Mondoe estate....Based on fact ,,,which would you guys rate the most economical,trusthworthy (mechanically etc)and these will be used just to scour the country side,no mad off road driving (as if twas possible even lol).....

how about a limo............... :laugh:......loads of room

seriously tho, the old mondeo's were a pretty good motor, cheap on spares, good on fuel, and quite roomy, toyota's have always been a good car, not really struck on german motors, there a bit pricey to mend and not always the easiest to work on like the mondeo and toyota, saying that tho....if i was to have a german one, it would be the bmw tourer, 5 series,

Vectra estate ive been useing the past 6 years want a new car but finding it hard to part with it great runner 45 mpg and loads of roo.

I'm in the same boat.

I like the octavia estate, would have the VRS myself. Also looked at the Audi A4 2.0 TDI 170. But they don't come cheap.

I've always liked vauxhalls and maybe been lucky but never had much trouble with them so may look at the insignia estate.

• Like 1