• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

THINK THERES MORE CHANCE OF TOP PLAYERS WANTING TO SIGN AND PLAY FOR RAFA AND CHALLENGE FOR SILVERWARE than signing for slumberland and struggling to stay up every season, FACT FACT

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS TOON ARMY

• Like 1

Benitez is a bit of control freak ,they must of met all his demands re transfer policy ,transfer funds ,academy ,youth policy etc for him to stay ,he will give them direction as a team ,he will attract players above championship level and I fully expect them to be top six in three or four years ,with maybe some silver ware a bit sooner .

top six of premiership stan

Of course .

• Like 1

Des never mind the manager staying or going

That happens all the time at Big Clubs

And if I want a bet I will just go to the bookies not knowing you from Adam ect

you don't need to know me………..the money goes to the charity fishing comp.

I lose I pay the charity same goes for you, bet on ???? come on £20 for charity either way

No Nicepix

BSA had to ship out a load of shite

Get rid of Congerton as director of football before

He played a blinder in signing

Kone

Kirchoff

Khasri mid jan

They hit the ground running and our form from the on in would of seen us top 6 or there abouts

If we nail down M' Vila ' Yedlin and sign another 3-4 of the calibre he bought mid jan I think wel have a decent season .

Yes. But he had five months longer than Rafel. To sell the shite that Dick bought. And to buy some more shite. Rafel never had chance to buy or sell players. He was stuck with what he had got left by McClaren.

Take a look at your form since November before you get carried away. Only 8 wins in 27 games. Hardly top 6 form is it?

Nice pix didn't NCL spend 24 mill in January

On Shelvey and Townsend ?

And put them both on 4-5 yrs12-15 mill contracts lol

And didn't they spend 80 mill last season alone ?

And stil got relegated lol

In the land of the blind

The cyclops is King :)

Well Cyclops. Try to fathom out who bought Shelvey and Towsend along with all the other players? Was it Benitez? Couldn't have been. McClaren was still in charge in January. Game set and match I think.

Gnash that tells you what the rest of the prem or Europe think of him for that matter

He's past it.

And has played a blinder :)

Another fcuk up from Newcastle.

Yes i suppose so......he,s only won the Champions League,Uefa Cup,La Liga,Fa Cup,World Club Cup,Europa League.

What those Toon lot would do to have the fat geezer down the road who has won the Irish first division instead eh ;)

• Like 3

How many losses did he have in those 12 games Nicepix :)

And to villa and Norwich :)

Come back for a argument when you know what your talking about

And he wouldn't of went if he did not think he could keep them up

Allardyce came to a Safc side that did not have a win in its first 8 ganes

Were unfit

Disorganised and in turmoil

The Great man manager and top football man and fitness guru worked the oracle and played a blinder

Benetiz wasn't up to the job in the prem and I wouldn't be Suprised if he struggles in the

Chumpionshio .

As before. Benitez had 12 games. Fat Sam had five months before those last 12 games. In those last 12 game Newcastle won the same number of games as Sunderland. What part of that don't you understand? Benitez couldn't buy or sell. He was stuck with what McClaren had left him with. Not the same deal.

Be fair max ,the mans credentials are impeccable ,he started the season as manager of real Madrid Ffs ,he is very highly regarded as a manager by former clubs and former players and more importantly by fans of his former clubs ,a decent man too ,non of the self promotion you get in some managers ,if Ashley let's him get on with it there are good times ahead for the Toon

What Dick bought lol

You really don't know what your on about do you

You mean what Congerton bought and under the stewardship of Poyet and before that

Di Canio under the stewardship of Di Fanti :)

Do your homework before spouting nonsense.

Who was the previous manager of Sunderland before Fat Sam? Dick Advocaat I think. So who was to blame for their position when Fat Sam took over? Dick Advocaat I think. Unless you know better of course.

Some are ok managing Big teams with world class players Astan

See what they made of when managing shite.

You mean like that famous international manager Dick Advocaat? Won loads with top teams. But with shite.............. :whistling: