This Is England!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sick of these poxy threads

to be honest i taught this was about a film............ you pillock!

Right basically I started the post because of a bit of banter and because I can I was just highlighting the fact that Hayes put it all over a Swiss cosovan and considering I've knocked my bollox out graphting since I was 16 to then watch our politicians shit on us and f**k us over again and againwith the fact that the US would not do business with us trying to bullly is with scare tactics pisses me off and then Shannon to call on Hayes it was just a harmless rant sorry if I offended anyone it's not my fault the tequila takes full responsibility xx

Right basically I started the post because of a bit of banter and because I can I was just highlighting the fact that Hayes put it all over a Swiss cosovan and considering I've knocked my bollox out graphting since I was 16 to then watch our politicians shit on us and f**k us over again and againwith the fact that the US would not do business with us trying to bullly is with scare tactics pisses me off and then Shannon to call on Hayes it was just a harmless rant sorry if I offended anyone it's not my fault the tequila takes full responsibility xx

No one had enough of a clue what you were on about to be offended.

Edited by Paulnix
  • Like 2

No one hand enough of a clue what you were on about to be offended.
You forgot the xx at the end . . . . . share the love lol??