Not A Bad Night

Had a phone call to see if i could meet the lady from my newest permission , so she can talk to me about and new piece of land for me to shoot on and not far from another two permissions either . It is full of rabbits and pigeons and not very big piece of land , so over the moon with it .

I had already decided to go to the salad farm tonight any how and this new one is just over the road ,but did not shoot on it tonight . So got the ultra out with the NV unit on top as it was getting dark and set myself out of the cold wind , scanned the broad bean field and spotted about 10 rabbits out there , had to work hard for each kill because of the wind and kept my range down to 45 yards , in fact the longest shot tonight was 43 yards and that was the first rabbit , after that one the rest came in at between 30 - 38 yards .

So all in all had a good night with 6 rabbits and another permission , happy days a head..... :boogy:

P1020547_zpsqcodwdf2.jpg

• Like 7