Tartan Terrors...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mario..Arrochar Alps,Scotland    

Had myself a few days up Scotland this week,the weather has been & still is AMAZING!! I took my pup Mario just to spend a bit of time with him without the other lurchers been around,obviously he w

Are you taking the elephants?!

Hey Fuji, would you be up for doing a big walk later this year?

Have a look at Camino de Santiago. Runs across the north of Spain some lovely places to stop on the way (bit of wild camping to), amazing views etc. A couple of mates and me were thinking of doing it for a charity or two.

Open invitation to anyone who fancies it, if enough are interested I'll start to organise something more concrete ;)

I'm up for tagging along on a big walk mate! Been wanting to do one for a while

Hey Fuji, would you be up for doing a big walk later this year?

Have a look at Camino de Santiago. Runs across the north of Spain some lovely places to stop on the way (bit of wild camping to), amazing views etc. A couple of mates and me were thinking of doing it for a charity or two.

Open invitation to anyone who fancies it, if enough are interested I'll start to organise something more concrete ;)

I'm up for tagging along on a big walk mate! Been wanting to do one for a while

Are you taking the elephants?!

• Like 8

Lol at trenchy...

Looks like a nice trip Andy ,,going up ourself sat the end of the month,,,and I bet it's pissing down,,,,

We're the midges out yet

No midges at all Tomo,they don't come out until late May so they will make an appearance just for you haha,whereabouts you heading? Anywhere in particular or just wherever the car stops lol? Our Jamie & his woman are off up there the same week as you,not sure where to but I know they are going the same week as you

If he's up same time,,,he will have to give me a bell,,and come over for some food,,I'm planning on making a big sea food paella,,,, provided I catch some sea food,,,otherwise it will just be a chicken paella ,,lol

• Like 1

Up the west coast mate,,gairlock,,poolewe,,Ullapool ,,,that area,,some stunning beaches,,wild camping fishing ect

That sounds spot on tomo.

You would be very handy on the beach tomo with that back of yours.

Like a human wind break lol.

The wild camping is the way to go.get pic taking when up there. It's 1 place I want to take my young lads camping.

Up the west coast mate,,gairlock,,poolewe,,Ullapool ,,,that area,,some stunning beaches,,wild camping fishing ect

great part of the west coast enjoy mate we campsite on Gairloch back of the pud good we site great fishing in that area all the we hill lochs mind skin so soft from Avon for the midges good luckn
  • Like 2