Sacked The Hw110

I phoned the rfd,s to day to see when the hw110 was going to be in or if it was , now when i order,d one and( pay,d for it up front) i was told 16th of april then the 16th came and went then was told the end of april well its still not hear and was told may be hear some time this month ,(May) so i asked if they had a hw100 hunter carbine in with a sporter stock the answer was yes so im off to the rfd,s when little hunter gets out of school to get one for him and in 177 yes thats right Mark 177

I think the bairn has waited long enough for a new rifle ,a little bit more money than the hw110 but at the end of the day there try,d and tested .

So he will have two of the best out there a hw100 and the ultra .

He is fecking spoil,t lol

will put picks up of it when we pick it up

By the way i told them to ring me when the 110 dose land and ill have a look at them and if i like it then ill still buy one :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hear you go lads ill get some better photos up once i get her all sorted   she has some nice grain in her   atvbmac :thumbs:

Right ,not much   This is how it went   , Mac . which one do you like   little hunter That one grandad ,the one with a

The 110 is not an improvement, it has a lower capacity magazine, rubber coated stock, so it looks tactical but has no weight saving polymer stock, it is a mish mash of style over substance and when it

Posted Images

Some rfd,s are warning against them now but i think its all this hipe on release dates then not releasing then for say,d dates .

plenty of free ones been given out(gun mags and such) BUT STILL NO REVIEWS on them ?

Just reviews on what it looks like ,

and as you say,d billy can they really improve on the legendary HW100 Some thing we will have to wait and see

Me, well i don't think so I don't think so at all

• Like 2

The 110 is not an improvement, it has a lower capacity magazine, rubber coated stock, so it looks tactical but has no weight saving polymer stock, it is a mish mash of style over substance and when it is bog all cheaper than a 100, who in their right mind would pay a little less for much less?

• Like 5

The 110 is not an improvement, it has a lower capacity magazine, rubber coated stock, so it looks tactical but has no weight saving polymer stock, it is a mish mash of style over substance and when it is bog all cheaper than a 100, who in their right mind would pay a little less for much less?

It was the wait issue thats why i went for the hw110 for him .

But i think the hw100 carbine will fit him right and he is growing fast so even if its still a little to heavy it wont be long till it is not lol

and even the rfd say,d the hw100 is a better rifle all together and he has held the new 110 at a gun show

How you keeping Chris ,sorry i did not keep the pro sport long but one thing did come out of it THE NEXT ONE I GET WILL BE 177 lol.

• Like 2

That's going to be one hell of a nice surprise for him (I love that new gun feeling).

Also, I do believe that giving the young 'uns good kit means that they can concentrate on honing their skills and enjoying the sport.

• Like 1

It appears that it has more and more become acceptable to announce a product launch with to my mind misleading information, if it is not ready or it is destined to be sold to another country’s market first, then a release date should be pronounced when the goods are actually available on the market.

The ‪Weihrauch HW110 is not the only one that is late to the UK with the produced goods going to my mind elsewhere, the new range from NiteSite is more than a year over proclaimed availability date. Weihrauch and NiteSite are not the only ones who are doing this.

Hope your son enjoys the HW100 every time he puts it in his hands mac, lucky for him that you are a loyal Weihrauch customer.

All the best

Renos

Just-A-snap

Some rfd,s are warning against them now but i think its all this hipe on release dates then not releasing then for say,d dates .

plenty of free ones been given out(gun mags and such) BUT STILL NO REVIEWS on them ?

and as you say,d billy can they really improve on the legendary HW100 Some thing we will have to wait and see

I was going to say exactly the same thing Jimmy.

lots of freebies given out to people in the limelight but even they aren't very forthcoming with any field trials or even a back garden zeroing in session.....we know it's black and its German and its made of wood....what does it bloody shoot like!!!!

Well

Been a few reviews in the mags mate .

Been told mine will be here may be next week and £585 , might even buy it if i like it

Well I don't know what more of a rifle you could possibly want for Littlehunter Mac. I mean, these HW100s are bomb proof from everything I've heard the lads here say about them.

It looks lovely...Until you start reaching for the sandpapars and walnut oil.. :laugh: .Then it'll be stunning! :D

• Like 2