Ignorant Blanking Stage.

Don't mean to be a kill joy but my bitch was good but then as matured just went a c**t and stayed a c**t. Was like she didn't respect me, done my head in to be honest. Lol

hope mine don't turn out like that at the moment he's bang on don't look at sheep good recall let's hope he's stays the same lol but you never know with a bull X last vunt I had went through a funny stage would call him back and would stand about 15 yards off then go on his travels again lol head strong fuckers
My oldest is the 1 playing up.if the brother to yours starts I will be pulling my hair out lol.at the moment he's running around spaced out lol.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes sounds very familiar lol I often wonder whos working who     mind you I was on the way to throw him in the hedge

One of mine can jump a 5 barred gate, but refuses to jump in the back of an estate when its time to go home.

I have been telling every one how well my pup is coming on and how biddable he is ,should of kept me mouth shut the little shit is going through the feck you stage and cocking a deaf one. Don't think

Posted Images

Don't mean to be a kill joy but my bitch was good but then as matured just went a c**t and stayed a c**t. Was like she didn't respect me, done my head in to be honest. Lol

hope mine don't turn out like that at the moment he's bang on don't look at sheep good recall let's hope he's stays the same lol but you never know with a bull X last vunt I had went through a funny stage would call him back and would stand about 15 yards off then go on his travels again lol head strong fuckers
My oldest is the 1 playing up.if the brother to yours starts I will be pulling my hair out lol.at the moment he's running around spaced out lol.
lol is the white calm and laid back fella like the look of your other dog Mind looks like he'll kick on

I've a lab bitch the same, never had the problem with my springer bitch.

It's like she just wants to be defiant! ?

Don't help that the family let her do what she wants when I weren't about!

I've a lab bitch the same, never had the problem with my springer bitch.

It's like she just wants to be defiant!

Don't help that the family let her do what she wants when I weren't about!

I agree months and months of work can go out the window in 10 minutes.

Like my lad calling the dogs up on him to his chest.i hate a dog jumping up I won't put up with that nonsense.

Dogs lot like humans, bitches can take the huff easy and go in daft moods because something dosnt suit them but like most women they usually snap out it quick enough, and dog pups are just like teenage boys, think they know everything, want to shag anything that walks and usually fancy themselves abit but as said in previous post perseverance in the key, once they start seeing some work they usually start focusing on the job in hand and seem to be abit more settled

• Like 2

My pup has been good so far apart from the f***ing about with older dog hes starting to stop all that now and get his nose down and take notice of whats infront of him never had him on lamp just mooching about daytime with the collie x ,come september time he be more ready for a few bits

post-94895-0-44997200-1461226965_thumb.png

post-94895-0-91095200-1461226989_thumb.png

• Like 1

I reckon the dog has just Sussed out that your a complete nobber King lol

As long as he dont jack we will be ok katchum.

Can't be having no jackers eh lol how would them rabbits get caught lol

Yea rabbits.

Not sure if it would work in this situation but I have used an electric shock collar when I had problems with a dog chasing livestock and another chasing chickens. She was cured within a week. My collar has a 300m range. Fantastic piece of kit gives a warning the dog can hear a few seconds before the shock so after a few shocks you would only need to use the sound effect to correct them.

Dogs just turned 1 and the last 2 weeks.hes ignorant headstrong and totally blanking me.its come at the best time I think though as summer is here.its annoying a bit though lol.

An awful lot of growing lurchers reach a stage where they seem to throw a deaf ear to their owner and behave in a manner that they did not a week earlier.Its part and parcel of the mutts learning curve,bend the rules a tad to assist them through these emotional times.As the mutt grows out of its puppy frame into a more adult body it becomes a confusing time.The last litter i had here the bitch i had little regard for,for month after month,i knew she would grow through it,when she did ive never connected with a dog so well,geez it was a fecking trial at times though.The dog id have shot at 11 months of age,a month later he clicked into a different jukel,patience,less training and allow the dog to test its youthful exuberance,then patiently steer it along the course you desire.