Rowing To Belgium!!

I know you lot are a bit bumpkin down there in the west but you do realise they have Ferries that travel to Belgium now don't you?

Ffs there's only six of them, how the f**k are they ment to row that.

• Like 4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads,   I may have mentioned I'm rowing the channel this year with a group of mates in a 6 man Cornish gig, me and a mate are 40 this year and wanted to do something a bit different to "celebrate" l

DONE IT!!!   Just got back, I'm f****d!! Lol That was tough, glad it's done now   Cheers for all the replies and donations lads

Two irainians have just done it in a blow up dinghy I don't know what all the fuss is about now seriously the very best of luck that's a awsom challenge for a good charity fair play to you

As I've said before, just let me know if you need some fitness support or advice on your rowing technique!

Are you rowing back as well or will you be full to the eyeballs with strong Belgian ale?

White van man can vouch for my rowing prowess!

I'd wish you good luck with your land based fundraising efforts but I don't think you'll need it...... But then again I've never heard you sing. Lol

I'll be sure to drop a few bob in the pot mate!

Matt

As I've said before, just let me know if you need some fitness support or advice on your rowing technique!

Are you rowing back as well or will you be full to the eyeballs with strong Belgian ale?

White van man can vouch for my rowing prowess!

I'd wish you good luck with your land based fundraising efforts but I don't think you'll need it...... But then again I've never heard you sing. Lol

I'll be sure to drop a few bob in the pot mate!

Matt

Probably a good thing not hearing me sing, although it looks like I'm being dragged out of retirement to do a turn on the gig night, should be able to get the band together for a 45 minute set, it'll be painful but hey ho lol...

Thanks for the support mate, you might be down whilst one of the event nights are on, if so you and the missus are more than welcome to come,......

Oh and if you're kayaking with us this year it'll be a bit more extreme, I need all the training I can get... Lol

Just sitting round the kitchen table discussing our "down south" schedule over a curry...... Get some dates up and we will and get down......

As for fishing, I'm more than happy to clip onto a bouy again, don't wanna burn myself out..... Not at my age. Lol

Matt

Just sitting round the kitchen table discussing our "down south" schedule over a curry...... Get some dates up and we will and get down......

As for fishing, I'm more than happy to clip onto a bouy again, don't wanna burn myself out..... Not at my age. Lol

Matt

Having a meeting on Monday mate so will have firm dates after,

As far as fishing, you may get to tie to a buoy, but there will be a bit more paddling to get there!! Lol

• Like 1

If your rowing back get us some cheap baccy mate :thumbs: ..

No chance rowing back, be glad to get there....

We're being dragged back by the support boat as we crack open a can and celebrate lol

• Like 2

Well this is picking up a bit of momentum,

We approached a brewery today, they have agreed to use our badge (see face book) and name the beer Six Oars (our event name).

My mates uncle is putting it into his 3 pubs, 2 are really busy town pubs, plus the brewery will put it on their bar as a guest ale and sale it at a reduced cost per barrel to any of the pubs they supply, 50p of every pint goes to the charity!!

Great result

• Like 5

Fair play mate my mates doing a bike ride to north africa!!! Said hes mad but good on him atb pal

Thanks mate,

Good luck to your mate, tough challenge that

• Like 1