Boxing At The Weekend...

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why on earth would Usyk want to get inside and be mauled and leaned on by an overgrown octopus.....he is the far superior boxer Usyk would be staying on the outside giving Fury front foot pressure and angles he has never seen before.....whether Fury would be simply too big is another question but then that applies to everyone he fights.

fury is far to good on his feet he will just keep flicking the jab at usyk there won’t be front foot pressure and slipping using angles from usyk you think fury will throw stay still and be countered by usyk he’s to good on the feet and to big he’s not joshua ? usyk maybe won’t want to get inside he has zero power to do fack all once he is there ? and when fury switches up and get close he will rag doll him like a baby he has nothing at all to worry about really be an easy nights work 

i don’t get the love a usyk i think joe joyce over 12 will walk him down an stop him quite easily joshua was super hyped and molly coddled really that win for usyk was nothing special 

• Haha 3

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fury is far to good on his feet he will just keep flicking the jab at usyk there won’t be front foot pressure and slipping using angles from usyk you think fury will throw stay still and be countered by usyk he’s to good on the feet and to big he’s not joshua ? usyk maybe won’t want to get inside he has zero power to do fack all once he is there ? and when fury switches up and get close he will rag doll him like a baby he has nothing at all to worry about really be an easy nights work 

i don’t get the love a usyk i think joe joyce over 12 will walk him down an stop him quite easily joshua was super hyped and molly coddled really that win for usyk was nothing special 

Oss, sensei Magoo!!  ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Oss, sensei Magoo!!  ?

we will soon find out shaark ? 

plus that shite boxer wilder is coming back next month so will hopefully see aj and usyk fight him and the result there aswell ? 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we will soon find out shaark ? 

plus that shite boxer wilder is coming back next month so will hopefully see aj and usyk fight him and the result there aswell ? 

That 'shite boxer' that fury chose to fight THREE times?

Ffs you fury groupies are gullible as FECK!!  ?

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That 'shite boxer' that fury chose to fight THREE times?

Ffs you fury groupies are gullible as FECK!!  ?

i was been sarcastic ? wilder will ko aj and usyk as soon as he lands 

gullible ? groupie ? 

its boxing and fury is on another level to joshua always was you thought joshua was the second coming of ali ? how that play out 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

They were all bamboozled by Fast Eddie’s bullshit ☺️

i’ve never known a boxer get so much handed to him ever black privalidge it must a been ? 

lost in the olympics ? but got gold ? 

look how he won belts all at home against martin parker ?  and 42 year old klitschko 2 year laid up coming off a loss 

absolutely molly coddled his full career 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Fury’s old school’ he could fight 20 rounds never mind 15.

12 he’s just getting warmed up and that’s after 2 years out on the piss.

spot on plus has the heart you could say he is a natural born to fight 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was been sarcastic ? wilder will ko aj and usyk as soon as he lands 

gullible ? groupie ? 

its boxing and fury is on another level to joshua always was you thought joshua was the second coming of ali ? how that play out 

Oh Magoo ?, I've never said joshua was as good as ali.  I said, a couple of years ago, that I thought he was the best out of this pretty mediocre era of heavyweights.

51 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

He get his face pummelled if staying on the outside and what’s the difference between Fury’s height and AJ 

Not a lot in the scheme of things

But it’s ok for AJ to box Usyk but not Fury ?

You just making excuses for your agenda .

Its not Fury’s fault Usyk is just a blown up Cruiser Weight .

A very good one at that but just face it Fury is prob the best Heavyweight ever that promotors and fighters have dodged and governing body’s and promotors have tried every trick in the book to derail and destroy his chances and career .

Any genuine honest boxing fan or conissuir knows deep down who’s the real deal and it’s Tyson Fury.

( who would of beat Ali if they were both around as they were - are in the same generation )

51 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Or the Fury haters are ?

Dear oh dear.  That's all I can say to that, max. 

8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I remember when heavyweights could box ,what happened to those days ?

This is partly why I'm now just a casual, casual fan.

The ducking, hype, false rivalries, altering of rankings to suit whatever organisation is promoting the fight etc etc, has left me pretty much pissed off with it all, Stan.

I used to be 'up' on all of it, especially from featherweight to middleweight, but can barely be bothered these days.

And all this you tuber bullshit, f**k me, sad sad days for boxing.

just a promoters circus now.

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I think you probably answered your first point with your second point mate.....i would think looking further down the line Eubank knew a potential Benn fight would be a financially better,competitively easier fight than a Golovkin match up and so swerved him....again,pretty much as soon as Benn turned pro a Eubank fight was in the making.......with the natural physical gifts Eubank has his career has been wasted by ego and bullshit in my opinion.....terrible shame really.

Boxing has become a circus. I remember Henry Cooper criticising the way the game has deteriorated back in his day. Its becoming more and more a farce each year. Benn could get hurt, it's a freak show. I won't be watching.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Oh Magoo ?, I've never said joshua was as good as ali.  I said, a couple of years ago, that I thought he was the best out of this pretty mediocre era of heavyweights.

and he’s lost twice since mate