Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

That’s it stop all AID to the Ukraine 

IMG_1831.png

As much as a shit house I think fury is these days, I still think he's going to beat usyk....

• Like 2
Just now, kanny said:

As much as a shit house I think fury is these day I still think he's going to beat usyk....

He’s the only man out those four that has a chance kanny just depends which fury turns up mate 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

He’s the only man out those four that has a chance kanny just depends which fury turns up mate 

He has a habit of showing up when it's most needed which is why I'm siding with him for the win here ...hopefully it'll be a great fight regardless of the outcome 👍

• Like 1

Had a look at that Sam Eggington fight last week was a bit gutted for him as he's always come across as a genuine fighting man going a long way on limited ability....not sure how old he is but wouldnt mind seeing him hang the gloves up now he has the style and mindset that gets you hurt.

On 05/03/2024 at 13:17, kanny said:

He has a habit of showing up when it's most needed which is why I'm siding with him for the win here ...hopefully it'll be a great fight regardless of the outcome 👍

it'll be a great fight if fury is knocked out in the first round😲

• Haha 2

Looking forward to Parker vs Zhang,  difficult one to predict,  if Parker boxes and avoids getting into a scrap I think he'll win , hopefully he learned the lesson from the joyce defeat. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Just seen a poster for jake paul v Mike Tyson July 20th, please someone tell me its not true

20240307_185922.jpg

Yeah pretty sure it's true . Their would be nothing sweeter than watching tyson smash hell into him 

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

we’re getting good fights now at heavy 

see how aj does when ngganou punches with him 

Any idea why it's in a Friday night.? I'm not complaining I'm quite glad it's on at a decent time on a Friday night but I've always thought big fights were Saturday nights