Boxing At The Weekend...

30 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

C'mon mate, Francis first 2 pro fights against Fury and AJ, there are lads like Hirgovic, Wardley, Dubois, Parker, Zhang etc who should be given the big pay day opportunities on merit.... its bullshit and money, nothing to do with "good enough"

hergovic be next he’s mandatory 

dubois just had a chance at the titles  won really robbed  then jacked 

parker has been champion and lost recently to joyce before that he lost to  whyte who got a shot at the wbc 

wardley a bit away yet 

xhang is right there but only had  joyce as good wins aint he lost to mandatory hgovic before that whether or not you agreed with decision 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, oxo said:

Apart from the knockdown ngannou did very little, he looked good because fury was shite that's all. Fury should have walked through him, he made boxing a joke. Ngannou is wide open for one twos, something Joshua does very well, I think he'll f**k him.

Kind of my thoughts mate, I still think Joshua is a bigger hitter and a better finisher than Fury, but if they ever get the fight on i think Fury will out wrestle him and knacker him out! Lol... 

Francis on the other hand shouldn't even be in the same ring as multiple time world champions in oy his first and 2nd fight ... Eddie Hearn looks a right mug after his condescending remarks about Fury pay day fighting Francis, only to pull the same stunt....f***ing charlatans the lot of them..

• Like 3
Just now, mC HULL said:

hergovic be next he’s mandatory 

dubois just had a chance at the titles  won really robbed  then jacked 

parker has been champion and lost recently to joyce before that he lost to  whyte who got a shot at the wbc 

wardley a bit away yet 

xhang is right there but only had  joyce as good wins aint he lost to mandatory hgovic before that whether or not you agreed with decision 

So Francis leap frogs the lot of them because??? Oh yeah money..... you know it, I know it...but there it is

Just now, NEWKID said:

So Francis leap frogs the lot of them because??? Oh yeah money..... you know it, I know it...but there it is

i agree money talks don’t it but are getting massive paydays ain’t they so some good is coming out of it for the boxers 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i agree money talks don’t it but are getting massive paydays ain’t they so some good is coming out of it for the boxers 

I think it's really bad for boxing and wish the mma guys and youtubers would f**k right off. Jake Paul is after fighting Tyson now, the blokes nearly 60. Holyfield absolutely nothing to offer getting chinned off Belfort. I hope Joshua puts a end to it.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I just thinking the fans are being robbed mate, any other division than the heavies fights are being made with best v best...and that pulls the money as well... its been going on for the last 5 years with the heavies though mate, all of them... but Fury is the worst for it...😙🤭

• Like 5
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

we’re not talking fury are we? he’s a month away from been undisputed heavyweight champion first in 20 year and the only ever to hold the ring belt 3 tim

He's got to get in the ring for that and I don't think that fight will happen mc as many others don't 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

He's got to get in the ring for that and I don't think that fight will happen mc as many others don't 

it’s happening mate fury looks fit he’s training 

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s happening mate fury looks fit he’s training 

Ok were is he though middle East or Morecambe because no one seems to know I won't believe it's happening till both are in the ring mc 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Ok were is he though middle East or Morecambe because no one seems to know I won't believe it's happening till both are in the ring mc 

i’m looking forward to it black