Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

still shitting his self over wilder who is a shadow of what he was lol 

wilder fighting zhang on undercard 

I think if you look at wilders last fight and naganus last fight Nagano is the harder fight of the two if you took your fury tinted glasses off 

3 hours ago, oxo said:

I think Joshua will put it on him and knock him out. Watch ngannou Vs Lewis, he's not all that. Fury flattered him the useless c**t.

One on AJs jaw he’s asleep he’s a very poor boxer like the rest of them

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think if you look at wilders last fight and naganus last fight Nagano is the harder fight of the two if you took your fury tinted glasses off 

we’re not talking fury are we? he’s a month away from been undisputed heavyweight champion first in 20 year and the only ever to hold the ring belt 3 times 

even after a shit performance by wilder who looks finished old shitty arse joshua still won’t go near him it’s funny as fack 

fingers crossed ngannou retires him 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

One on AJs jaw he’s asleep he’s a very poor boxer like the rest of them

I think AJ will be far more prepared for Francis than Fury was, let's be honest Fury was terrible that night and made Francis look a lot better than he probably is as a boxer... its certainly a dangerous fight for AJ as he's obviously tough and strong, Fury was f****d once he could wear him down in the clinches...I think AJ wins it personally...

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think AJ will be far more prepared for Francis than Fury was, let's be honest Fury was terrible that night and made Francis look a lot better than he probably is as a boxer... its certainly a dangerous fight for AJ as he's obviously tough and strong, Fury was f****d once he COULDN'T wear him down in the clinches...I think AJ wins it personally...

👍

15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Let's hope they all f***ing retire and we can watch the crop of up and coming lads get a shot...

if they good enough they will get a shot regardless mate

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think AJ will be far more prepared for Francis than Fury was, let's be honest Fury was terrible that night and made Francis look a lot better than he probably is as a boxer... its certainly a dangerous fight for AJ as he's obviously tough and strong, Fury was f****d once he could wear him down in the clinches...I think AJ wins it personally...

Once Joshua gets caught like he will he won’t recover fancy a bet mate?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Once Joshua gets caught like he will he won’t recover fancy a bet mate?

Yeah I'll have a little bet with you mate, happy to chuck into a charity if you want?

£50? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

if they good enough they will get a shot regardless mate

C'mon mate, Francis first 2 pro fights against Fury and AJ, there are lads like Hirgovic, Wardley, Dubois, Parker, Zhang etc who should be given the big pay day opportunities on merit.... its bullshit and money, nothing to do with "good enough"

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah I'll have a little bet with you mate, happy to chuck into a charity if you want?

£50? 

Yes mate that’s fine with me shall we put it in THL charity?

• Like 1
Just now, keepdiggin said:

Yes mate that’s fine with me shall we put it in THL charity?

Yes happy to do that mate, it's Bristol Children's hospital last 2 years....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Apart from the knockdown ngannou did very little, he looked good because fury was shite that's all. Fury should have walked through him, he made boxing a joke. Ngannou is wide open for one twos, something Joshua does very well, I think he'll f**k him.

• Like 2