Boxing At The Weekend...

38 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ngannou ranked number 10 with the wbc.

I know, f****n madness.  But, that's the wbc for you!!  👍

Screenshot_20240106_134240_Chrome.jpg.19a7cdc30e6bfee60b21444477fdd94a.jpg

youre quite right mate, i had to check for my own sanity...

stats are wrong though...0-0-0 

Hirgovic at 11 witg 16-0-0...

It's f***ing crazy, how do they rank them ffs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Just been on this site, mate.  They saying fury might fight wallin this summer. Lol

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I had a word with them and they've agreed I am 16th, you are 21st and Anne Hegarty is fourth. I queried that one and they said she was brilliant in the clinches,  employing sneaky uppercuts and leaning on opponents.

I reminded them Kanny had correctly predicted all the recent Saudi fights. So they said they will be following this thread with greater interest in future and have ranked him number one.

When I asked why they had ignored us in the past,they said this thread used to be their bible. They based everything on what was written here. But then McHull joined and  confused them all. So they just gave up on us.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I had a word with them and they've agreed I am 16th, you are 21st and Anne Hegarty is fourth. I queried that one and they said she was brilliant in the clinches,  employing sneaky uppercuts and leaning on opponents.

I reminded them Kanny had correctly predicted all the recent Saudi fights. So they said they will be following this thread with greater interest in future and have ranked him number one.

When I asked why they had ignored us in the past,they said this thread used to be their bible. They based everything on what was written here. But then McHull joined and  confused them all. So they just gave up on us.

Now that makes far more sense! Lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I

When I asked why they had ignored us in the past,they said Mc Hull kept throwing curved balls and messing with their judgement so that their rankings were a joke. 

Gooey likes to think he's throwing curve balls  but he's as blind as to fury and wilder's ability, as he is to his slop hounds!!  😄 👍

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Gooey likes to think he's throwing curve balls  but he's as blind as to fury and wilder's ability, as he is to his slop hounds!!  😄 👍

lol you make me howl shaark lol 

im blind to the ability of olympic medalists and world heavyweight champions lol ffs 

the best single handed running dog type there is soon make you blind don’t worry about that lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

im blind to the ability of olympic medalists and world heavyweight champions lol ffs 

the best single handed running dog type there is soon make you blind don’t worry about that lol 

I'm with you with your hounds Mc. They do what they say on the tin.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol Gooey, wilder won a bronze medal.

Even Audley Harrison won a gold!!

Wilder is very poor, and, like I've said, it's rather telling as to fury's ability, how wilder was able to floor fury 4 times in 3 fights, and was able to land so many shots, when fury is supposed to be this nimble footed, brilliant boxing ring technician!!  Ffs  😄

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Sometimes I reckon heavyweight boxing is on its way out. It's mostly a TV event these days and try as they might, its not that interesting anymore. 

Youngsters will become more interested in WWF, Rocky films,  competing  giant trucks and computer generated fantasy fights  than the noble art. 

The current crop of heavyweights have devalued the sport, made it boring and will end up killing it.

I go to 2 local clubs , both are packed full of youngsters keen to get in the ring , some of the lads aged 15 - 20 , it’s a struggle holding them back as they would fight every week at shows if they could and that’s at two little poxy boxing club in a provincial town 

boxing is as in as good a place as it has been in that regard. If anything , whilst for the average fan they are infuriating , boxing is all over social media constantly . Came a long way last decade or so . 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

At least In ufc / bellator etc , the rankings are indicative 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I go to 2 local clubs , both are packed full of youngsters keen to get in the ring , some of the lads aged 15 - 20 , it’s a struggle holding them back as they would fight every week at shows if they could and that’s at two little poxy boxing club in a provincial town 

boxing is as in as good a place as it has been in that regard. If anything , whilst for the average fan they are infuriating , boxing is all over social media constantly . Came a long way last decade or so . 

WWW.MAXXPROBOXING.COM

With over 1000 clubs in the UK alone suitable for all ages and genders, the sport is an integral part of social calendars for many people. Whether it's the art of this...

I am sure your statement is true.  But you cannot argue from the specific to the general. However, I always appreciate your opinions and knowledge of both boxing and running dogs. You obviously talk the talk and walk the walk.  And  you never follow other THL members blindly.

My comments referred specifically to heavyweight boxing.But I wasn't surprised to view the  alarming stats above.

PPV is great for DAZN and SKY's profits.  But it is killing the game by excluding live boxing  from its core base...young working class kids.

The stats clearly demonstrate a staggering decline of interest and participation in UK boxing. The same is true in the states if you  care to research the stats.

Edited by jukel123
9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Very bad fight for AJ that’s his career over no way can he beat Francis 

still shitting his self over wilder who is a shadow of what he was lol 

wilder fighting zhang on undercard 

8 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Very bad fight for AJ that’s his career over no way can he beat Francis 

I think Joshua will put it on him and knock him out. Watch ngannou Vs Lewis, he's not all that. Fury flattered him the useless c**t.

• Like 3