Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can’t wait for the fraud usyk to get leathered lol 

I didn't see usyk ducking the Dec date I did see fury and his management saying it's to early after that mma lad dropped him and took him the distance but I do remember fury saying before the Francis fight he's  signed for that date if he doesn't make it we will sue him fury wants to be grateful uysk is being flexible and only wants a legacy not the most coin he can get big John has been very quiet  since the Francis fight mc 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I didn't see usyk ducking the Dec date I did see fury and his management saying it's to early after that mma lad dropped him and took him the distance but I do remember fury saying before the Francis fight he's  signed for that date if he doesn't make it we will sue him fury wants to be grateful uysk is being flexible and only wants a legacy not the most coin he can get big John has been very quiet  since the Francis fight mc 😁

id say that fight was irrelevant all it’s done is give fury another 100 million in a rematch he will piss mate 

was it ever on for december ? 

you don’t get hearn warren the klitschkos all fighting on the 23rd as quick as they have id say it’s been in the world a while 

the top heavyweights are fighting each other and i’ll bet any one fury and wilder fight  is the final bout ?? anyone want to take the bet 

the only one unbeaten will be fury and wilder will beat the rest as i’ve been saying for years lol 

we’re now gonna find out i can’t wait mate lol

I'm a fury fan not goin to deny it and would have always said he beats usyk easy but that last fight not so sure depends which fury turns up usyk will turn up 100% like does every fight but fury needs to turn up in better shape and if fury id be putting big shots in usyk body he defo dunt like it

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

top heavyweights are fighting each other and i’ll bet any one fury and wilder fight  is the final bout ?? anyone want to take the bet

But there not wilder Joshua ain't happening fury hasn't got in the ring yet with uysk and according to fury it was on in Dec hence we will sue uysk YouTube clip if he doesn't show I don't get the Hearn Warren comment mc 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

But there not wilder Joshua ain't happening fury hasn't got in the ring yet with uysk and according to fury it was on in Dec hence we will sue uysk YouTube clip if he doesn't show I don't get the Hearn Warren comment mc 

warren has the saudis there dealing with him and top rank so for a rival promoter hearn and finkel to be there then it’s a done deal that has been a long time in the making mate after december then wilder aj fight twice so will fury usyk then the winners will most likely fight should be a great year a boxing getting all different promoters together like that takes some doing dont it

Money talks saudis willing to chuck it about why all these fights happening they were flying all celebs in on private  jets putting them up for a week lavishing them with free gifts fancy partys and dinners etc for furys last fight must of cost few hundred mil fury ngannou both got fancy watches a ferrari etc each soon as they got there

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

warren has the saudis there dealing with him and top rank so for a rival promoter hearn and finkel to be there then it’s a done deal that has been a long time in the making mate after december then wilder aj fight twice so will fury usyk then the winners will most likely fight should be a great year a boxing getting all different promoters together like that takes some doing dont it

No mc wasn't the fight in December as fury said it was and I see he's already embarrassing himself in theses press conference fancy talking like that at his age but he hasn't had the best role model in his dad has he weres john  hiding mc 😂 no doubt he will soon come crawling out of were ever spouting nonsense 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

people talk like he’s the second coming of ali truth is he’s struggled every fight since moving to heavyweight and lost to dubois really

he hasn't ducked anyone,like you say " people talk like he's the second coming of Ali", this is not Usyk saying it!,he's won all his fights,he can't do any more,

i think Fury is the fraud,do you think he beat the non boxer?

• Like 1