Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Crossed lines bud. I was making a joke about the cocker doing the catching......but it wasn't that funny.lol

It's a boxing thread just a random pic at the time to that post mate n obviously no offence taken just saying they don't know the lamp, oh and neither does the cocker lol👍

• Haha 1

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol it’s gonna kill ya when fury becomes undisputed first since lewis. 20 year ago and the only ever four belt undisputed lol i can’t wait

Are you really comparing fury to Lennox mac?

If both in there prime how would you see that going?

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

who’s outboxed him lol ffs lol

Otto wallin, the first one off the top of my head.  Was easily outboxing fury for the first six rounds, and the cut he gave 'untouchable' fury, would've seen that fight stopped and wallin as the winner, anywhere else in the world.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol mental 

there’s been loads fury’s size not his quality 

your talking lewis holyfield was a cruiserweight he bottled the klitschko rematch beat an ancient tyson everyone hated lewis when he was active 

wilder beats all heavy’s bar fury and would a put lewis to sleep if he landed like rahman and macall did 

Lewis made some mistakes I'm the first macaĺl fight n got caught they can all go down at that weight as we all know but do you think anyone afterwards took that fight seriously..

23 minutes ago, dodger said:

Are you really comparing fury to Lennox mac?

If both in there prime how would you see that going?

i don’t know mate on his day lewis was excellent but he never got hit by anyone who hit like wilder 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, dodger said:

Lewis made some mistakes I'm the first macaĺl fight n got caught they can all go down at that weight as we all know but do you think anyone afterwards took that fight seriously..

ye even in rematch macall had a breakdown lewis was teeing off on him didn’t hurt him once did he 

24 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Otto wallin, the first one off the top of my head.  Was easily outboxing fury for the first six rounds, and the cut he gave 'untouchable' fury, would've seen that fight stopped and wallin as the winner, anywhere else in the world.

give over ffs lol

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t know mate on his day lewis was excellent but he never got hit by anyone who hit like wilder 

What about iron Mike....think he could punch a bit...

Lewis would have done fury...and I like fury and think he's the best in this era...

Just now, mC HULL said:

Some say he could be chinny didn't they but there was fights were he was a warrior imo n took heavy shots, I did like Lewis..

I just think that era was different level tho Lewis bowe tyson holyfield even Morrisons hook was a weapon.

I just can't see fury with them but we will never know will we👍 

I hope fury atleast puts a show on tonight and boxes and doesn't lean and hold making a boring awkward fight.

Just now, jukel123 said:
BOXING-SOCIAL.COM

Lennox Lewis, the last undisputed heavyweight champion, would fancy his chances against the man who is potentially next up in Tyson Fury.

It would be no contest. I bet Lewis could still stiffen him. The Saudis might come up with the money. 

Just now, mC HULL said:

give over ffs lol

No, you give over, Gooey.

Wallin, according to EVERYONE, won the first six rounds, and that cut, that required 40 odd stitches above fury's right eye WOULD'VE seen that fight stopped and awarded to wallin if it was fought anywhere else in the world.

Oh Gooey, you really are the biggest, most deluded fury groupie on this entire site lol.  😄👍

Just now, TOMO said:

What about iron Mike....think he could punch a bit...

Lewis would have done fury...and I like fury and think he's the best in this era...

he could punch a bit mate but was a combination puncher not a one shot knockout merchant like wilder and by the time lewis beat him he was finished 

fury would a took what macall and rahman knocked lewis out with easy 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ye even in rematch macall had a breakdown lewis was teeing off on him didn’t hurt him once did he 

I saw that two ways maybe your right or was Lewis just continuing to do his job until the ref finally stepped in but without trying to knock him out?

It depends how folk look at it I'd be interested to hear there views aswell