Hang Em Cause Jailing Them Is Just Too Good For The Dirty Shower

sika%20slaughter_zpszvtnnwi9.jpg

Press Release - Illegal deer carcase dump found in Co Wicklow (viewer discretion advised)

An illegal dump containing a large number of Sika deer carcases has been discovered in the Wicklow Mountains. The dump was located by a local man while walking on an estate adjoining Wicklow National Park. The grim images show a large number of recent and decomposed deer carcases.

The dump is purportedly located near a local water source which could have the potential to spread disease in the area. The matter is currently being investigated by An Garda Síochána, Wicklow County Council and National Parks & Wildlife Service

A spokesperson for the Wild Deer Association of Ireland said “this incident highlights the level of vilification we have seen towards wild deer in the Co Wicklow area, where misleading statements have been made about deer and TB, resulting in deer, a protected species under our Wildlife Acts, being reduced to the level of vermin by some landowners.”

“We strongly condemn this incident, to hunt deer in such a wantonly and wasteful manner is a crime against wildlife.” “This incident is contrary to traditional and best practice deer management where venison is a highly sought after and prized meat by hunters.” “In the absence of a natural predator it falls on man to manage deer numbers, reducing negative impacts on the wider ecosystem, at all times this should be undertaken with regard for animal welfare.”

Anyone with information on this incident should contact Roundwood Garda Station, NPWS Wicklow or Wicklow County Council.

I wonder if they'll try pin this on ''POACHERS'' too

Edited by jigsaw

to be fair, a lot of the comments are bollocks. where is the evidence that any cruelty was involved in the killing of these deer? waste, maybe, but that is a matter for the person who killed them: if they didnt want to sell for whatever reason that is ther prerogative, it is not a "crime against wildlife" or a crime against anything else for that matter. if someone has killed those deer on their own land or with permission then it is nobodys business what they do with them. hes talking about managing numbers but then criticising someone for doing so! and the bit about water supply is a red herring too, nobody is being supplied water from any source without it being treated first. load of sensationalised shit

If I found it i would return with a black bag and fill it for the dogs.

As long as it ain't gone off.must be a decent carcass there.

Edited by king

to be fair, a lot of the comments are bollocks. where is the evidence that any cruelty was involved in the killing of these deer? waste, maybe, but that is a matter for the person who killed them: if they didnt want to sell for whatever reason that is ther prerogative, it is not a "crime against wildlife" or a crime against anything else for that matter. if someone has killed those deer on their own land or with permission then it is nobodys business what they do with them. hes talking about managing numbers but then criticising someone for doing so! and the bit about water supply is a red herring too, nobody is being supplied water from any source without it being treated first. load of sensationalised shit

so this kind of annihilation in your eyes is fine if the land owner does it cause the deer are being a nuisance and he didnt want to go to the bother of selling,...........how you cant find this totally horrendous is beyond me..to me that is sinful .

• Like 3

To me some of them carcasses look butchered and used to some extent, hard to tell though.

Its a shame if they have been wasted.

so this kind of annihilation in your eyes is fine if the land owner does it cause the deer are being a nuisance and he didnt want to go to the bother of selling,...........how you cant find this totally horrendous is beyond me..to me that is sinful .

totally agree jig,

i used to work on a property in Tasmania, had an abundance of fallow deer on it. Had hunters on the place every seasonthat would get a few. We would get cull tags forspot lighting them every year and most of the time they wouldn't all get used because the hunters didn't want reduce the numbers. So the workers would goout and fill the tags. some would get used the rest went in the death pit.

To me some of them carcasses look butchered and used to some extent, hard to tell though.

Its a shame if they have been wasted.

Some with skins on,some without,some with feet and heads some without :hmm: ,looks like someone has been short changing the bone man and getting rid of waste himself imo.. ;)

Looks to me like a pile of skinned deer. All bones chucked in....not everyone has a dog to feed them too. Funny the only deer that has any meat on it sits right at the front of the photo....?

If deer are getting shot in high numbers then I could imagine the pile would mount up.

Looks like someone is trying to stir shite....I wonder who.?

Who can see the cat in there?

Looks like a grey alien to me someone should call mufon :laugh:
I think someone is getting some nutrients into the ground.a foot of top soil on top.

And a bit of gorilla growing lol.

• Like 1