Unfriendly Discussion!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next time that they threaten to let the air out of your tyres and out of you, just remind them that you know were they live and they don't know were you live. Then tell them to get a good nights slee

Defo not in Scotland then haha,can't beat the "right to roam" up yonder lol although I've had more than one run in with farmers in kilts lmao tearing their hair out saying "f**k the right to roam" lol

get cushty to gat the lads camped up,him shiting on their porch,just wind them up from now on.

The problem is the police will side with them and tell you not to park there again and to stay away.

Country is f****d.

They cant mate.

Its a public highway and as Long as the vehicle is not causing a obstruction there is nothing they can do.

There are always folk thinking they own the world..

Keep it lawful and smile it pisses them off more I think..

That is a really sh** thing to happen especially with your children being with you!! The guy can't threaten you and take the law into his own hands! I can imagine how you felt having been through a similar scenario, walking through a farmyard a townie living the good life started going ballistic because I had two lurchers both on the lead, I explained it was a public right of way and I had walked it for many years. I thought say F*ck all and do F*ck all and walked away. He chased after me in a sports car screaming like a fu**ing nutcase, I turned around and I think he could see that I had a fu**in enough and burst out crying blaming his Badger group wife who took a dislike to the village scruffs killing all the wildlife, I reminded him that they owned an opencast site on the farm and if that wasn't harming wildlife then what the f**k was I doing so bad. Sorry to be long winded but I really sympathise with you, as much as you would love to kick his fu**in head in please use your head, remember you have mates on here that are behind YOU all the way. ATB

The problem is the police will side with them and tell you not to park there again and to stay away.

Country is f****d.

Nothing to worry about and no big problem like some are making it out..... Carry on walking where you have been walking so long as you make sure its Public where your parking and walking and not PRIVATE. you were genuinely taking your kids a walk in the countryside to get an old mate some hazel sticks to craft into walking sticks...you had a lurcher pup with you for the exercise he was under control by the sounds of it! so what if police are called just tell them the truth of what you were doing do not kick off with the couple...it will make YOU out to look like the big bad lurcher man..... as far as im aware the law is there for a reason and what you have said you have NOT broken any laws! to many folk freak out when police are mentioned when out with dogs.... if your on permissioned land and hunting within the law you have broke NO laws...so even if police do come be polite and factual and just explain the situation...

• Like 2

Sounds like you've got a new dumping ground for all your rabbit paunches etc, and a few bagfulls of Japanese Knotweed pieces would soon make an effective barrier between you and them in future

catch yourself on .... lol no need to get all john wayne ...low plains drifter..... why not actually stop and be calm and try having a conversation with them, about all different things, and if things go pear shaped at least you will know you have tried your best to be civil, and they will know your not intimidated by them because like I said your not doing anything wrong!

• Like 2

one old mate of mine had a bloke come to his house and accused him of spying on his wife, she said he kept driving his tractor past the kitchen window, my mate said you stupid c**t I was ploughing the f***ing field. another farmer mate had a new towney bloke moaning that when they bought their house all the fields were nice and green, and now we have moved in there all brown and muddy. they know nothing carry on and say nowt. atb two crows.

• Like 2

Had this scenario last year a paddock what i ferret is on a road that is marked private its owned by a hospital trust, about 8 houses on it, anyway last year as i was getting the dogs out of the car a girl about ten years old said to me do you know this is a private road, stuck up little madam, to which i replied did mummy or daddy tell you to say that, yes she said we live in that house over there. So i said tell your dad if he wants to speak to me ill be back in half an hour. Anyway got back with the dogs and there is this bearded guy waiting for me, its a private road here he said you have no right to be on her, look i said ive been doing pest control on this land for years, never had a problem with residents here, have you just moved,.yes he said were renting with a view to buying and dont want people wandering around here. So i said renting with a view to buying , typical townie phrase if i were you id f**k of back to where you came from you stuck up twat. Couple of months later he had packed up and gone, gutless bstard sending the kids to deliver a message.

I find you can always tell them from a mile away they get a bit of summit the size of a postage stamp when they used to having a two up two down and it goes to there head. Next they trie and change everything but the colour of the trees and start watching that spring watch ect and counting the species that visit there garden, next they thing they running barmoral estate.
  • Like 1

Country is f****d.

Nothing to worry about and no big problem like some are making it out..... Carry on walking where you have been walking so long as you make sure its Public where your parking and walking and not PRIVATE. you were genuinely taking your kids a walk in the countryside to get an old mate some hazel sticks to craft into walking sticks...you had a lurcher pup with you for the exercise he was under control by the sounds of it! so what if police are called just tell them the truth of what you were doing do not kick off with the couple...it will make YOU out to look like the big bad lurcher man..... as far as im aware the law is there for a reason and what you have said you have NOT broken any laws! to many folk freak out when police are mentioned when out with dogs.... if your on permissioned land and hunting within the law you have broke NO laws...so even if police do come be polite and factual and just explain the situation...
I agree defiantly no problem or not even a worried. Im in the right and nothing can be done. Just a shame these are the types ruining it for everyone.

I'll be parking there without kids onboard and walking all the dogs at least once a week if not more instead of once a month now I know how much they like it.

Atb

• Like 1

let one of your tyres down, then knock on their door and ask what the f**k they think they are doing letting the tyre down...tell them there will be dire consequences as a result of this action.....i guarantee they will shit themselves.....then two minutes to change the wheel, two more minutes at the garage to pump up again..

• Like 4