Bit Of Urban Ratting

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if this link will work bit of urban ratting in Liverpool last year ??  

Yes mate get soooo Much hassle mate police leave us alone now all the shop keepers have given us are own keys to accessed there back so at the start was hard work but we kept at it and now we're a lot

Thanks mate am back on here after years off can't remember how to upload pictures been having some good days there 70+ we always get 40+ and when you think it's just all urban it's good fun we have a

Thanks mate am back on here after years off can't remember how to upload pictures been having some good days there 70+ we always get 40+ and when you think it's just all urban it's good fun we have a nice little pack now one whippet a staff and 2/3 patts

• Like 3
Guest Snitch99

Good post. The entry's behind bold street are lifting with rats. I worked in town for good while. Seen black backed gulls swoop on a couple.. I know few lads who have a wonder recently with pups and had a few all in coty centre liverpool. The smack heads clear a good few up doing laps of town for change. They usually have a cur with them. Better fed than them sleves alot of dogs fair play to them.

Edited by Snitch99
Guest Snitch99

I have most likely seen them down there or know them myself been going down the city centre now for around 4/5 years

Used to be a fella done laps of town. With staffy called buster. Loved the bones of the dog fella did. Some dickhead police officer took his dog. Apprently out of towners giving fella shit calling him smack head ect. Dog lunged at couple of of lads. Fella loved bones of that dog. Was always in boss condition. And was a stamp of little staffy. Killed loads of rats an dockers with it.

Anyway dog was taken off fella. Sad really as dog was his world id pretty much say. c**ts

That's are first stop there lol that's were we catch all the white ones we used to keep tight lipped but now to many people we have taken a few times go back with all there mates and f****d it all up for us but not to arsed we have had he biggest number from there what probably can't be done now ???