Back Filling

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This place has been worked dozens of times over the years but it's never held until today. I tried one of my dog pups who's keen as mustard, he marked a place the other day and marked this one too. I

All done and backfilled nice, one happy farmer

many reasons why they don't backfill correctly.... as has been said already its easier to put back in than it is to take out.....so the 1st main reason is LAZINESS...2nd... No Permission and have chan

Posted Images

had two lads over from Scotland mid season... took them to two spots where we were successful twice and always have a dig in each place at least 3 times a season every season one was 0.9 and the other was 2.2 when terrier was on they asked me you ever dig this.... I have been digging them at least 15 years.

• Like 3

My mate wanted to bridge this one off

But i didnt agree and didnt want to spoil it for next time

IMG-20140928-WA0001_zpsi8m6jidx.jpg

common sense would say too stack the earth back one of those bolders come off the edge then that's the end of yer mate , and even with the digger there , crazy -digger track bottom left

Crazy or dedicated to getting the dog out whippet?

You put them in its our duty to get them out.

whippets 100% correct that needs shored... sure if your down that depth and everythings going well and have time to take pics...another hour or two to shore up wont hurt, yes I agree the welfare of terrier and quarry is forefront.. but when it comes to human safety... all stops need to be pulled out for the men in the depths... as in safety of man on the shovel is worth more than a terrier surely?