Shock Collar Hire

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you no just buy one then sell it or start to hire it out lol

I bought one off eBay with two collars about 20 quid off eBay, loud pitch, vibrate and static shock , 100 levels. Lol I did it to myself on x6 and was real uncomfortable. 300metre range too.

Sportdog are a really good reliable collar, ive the 750 here... Downside is it was that pricey i wont ever lend it to no fecker but it saved the life of a dog whom i could not stock break to horses no

Having trouble with sheep chasing roybo.twice now the last week.

Ive had him amongst them from being a pup.

Ive stock broke all my dogs but this 1 is proving difficult.

• Like 1

I'm sure u already have as u have stock broke previous dogs, but anyhow I usually get mine to settle to them with just sitting in the same field as them with the dog leaded after a while the sheep start to get closer an jus asserting ur no to them usually lets them see they're not fair game. I had a terrier who was a fecker to break to them could whack him shout till blue in the face an yank him back on the lead. The sitting in regularly settled him to them. Try not to give the dog any anxious vibes u maybe feelin more confident an controlled good luck

• Like 1

The White pup King? You tried a long training lead on him mate

Yea the white 1.I been using 1 for the last 2 months mate rex.hes had a go at 1 today.

Heads pissed off now. lambs will be on the ground soon aswell.

I'm sure u already have as u have stock broke previous dogs, but anyhow I usually get mine to settle to them with just sitting in the same field as them with the dog leaded after a while the sheep start to get closer an jus asserting ur no to them usually lets them see they're not fair game. I had a terrier who was a fecker to break to them could whack him shout till blue in the face an yank him back on the lead. The sitting in regularly settled him to them. Try not to give the dog any anxious vibes u maybe feelin more confident an controlled good luck

I've sat other side of the fence for hrs and hrs John.and walking through them I will try what you said sitting amongst them.

Get sitting amongst them.

I've sat other side of the fence for hrs and hrs John.and walking through them I will try what you said sitting amongst them.

Get sitting amongst them.

Yeh mate that's what i do with mine nice and steady not making a big fuss some reassured claps good luck mate wish u all the best

• Like 1

if you do use a long line make sure its light and very strong nothing worse than it going ping on you in your moment of need.

I was walking mine once back and forward by a flock as it was getting dark no issues all fine and dandy when all of a sudden he went full blast towards the sheep with a bout 30 metres of line on the floor. I was calling him every name going and not happy but i ran a yard or two in his direction so he didn't hurt him self when he hit the end. But the line went pop and he went straight through the sheep and took off after a fox that had entered the field the other side and I hadn't seen it. Poor dog was most confused when I got hold of him

• Like 1