Katie Hopkins

You're spot on lukey pal :thumbs:

It really is worrying the amount of folk that will defend a nonce on this site :no: Calling the 15 year old victim a slut saying she was asking for it and should be ashamed of herself for feck sake :no:

Must admit i find it staggering that normal everyday working class lads who come on this site could in any way defend him :icon_eek: .....a lot of us have daughters what would we be wanting to do to a grown man in his late 20,s who messed with our 15 year old daughter !!..........far as im concerned theres something very wrong with a grown man who fancies a girl of 15/16/17 ok the law happens to fall at 16 but if i found out a mate of mine had knocked off a teenager he wouldnt be a mate no more i know that much.....ok Johnson only looks like a 12 year old himself but he knew what he was doing and is a wrongun whatever way you cut it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like her. Obviously she says stuff for effect but at least she is honest. More trustworthy than folk that talk behind your back.

I f****d up a million times in my life but i think he is the only thing I got right. .. he became a dad 11 days ago & has opened one of them isa things for a house deposit I must admit I am very

The father of that wee child is guilty of the young uns death if he hadnt wanted free shit from the west the wee kid would still be alive, they were already in a safe country so they were not refugees

Posted Images

Just catching up with this thread. Got to say I'm staggered by the amount of people who've attempted to play down what Adam Johnson done. Would you in all honesty be okay if it was your own 15 year old daughter?

Maybe not that surprised by the characters that are defending him mind. Nonce cnuts.

• Like 3

I don't think people are defending him....he did wrong at the end of the day

I wouldn't be staggered at the amount of people playing down what he did as in the real world 15 year old girls are having sex and having kids all the time

If it was my 15 year old daughter id be as much disgusted at her as I would him for willingly doing what she did with a much older man

I wouldn't be staggered at the amount of people playing down what he did as in the real world 15 year old girls are having sex and having kids all the time

If it was my 15 year old daughter id be as much disgusted at her as I would him for willingly doing what she did with a much older man

A schoolgirl having a crush on an older succesful man is perfectly natural.......an older succesful man having a crush on a schoolgirl is just about as unnatural as it gets.......how anybody could feel anything other than anger towards such a man is beyond my logic !

• Like 2

A schoolgirl having a crush on an older succesful man is perfectly natural.......an older succesful man having a crush on a schoolgirl is just about as unnatural as it gets.......how anybody could feel anything other than anger towards such a man is beyond my logic !

I don't think anyone has said he has done nothing wrong

But many people including myself agree with what Hopkins has said

I do not see the girl as some innocent naive victim in all this she knew exactly what was happening but the media has described her as some innocent little schoolgirl child

I do not see the girl as some innocent naive victim in all this she knew exactly what was happening but the media has described her as some innocent little schoolgirl child

The fella is a weirdo and loser at best,but he's not a paedo or committed a truly heinous act like they do.

I'd put him in the same category as those female teachers who sleep with 15 year old lads they teach.

Sack him,maybe even a short spell in prison etc, but he hasn't shown himself to be a monster and a dangerous threat to the public.

Just because a girl has a womans body doesnt mean she has a womans mind mate......we all have a responsibility to kids or society is pretty much f****d surely.....no ?

Just because a girl has a womans body doesnt mean she has a womans mind mate......we all have a responsibility to kids or society is pretty much f****d surely.....no ?

We don't but we don't know she doesn't either

All that is known is what the media circus has created

She an innocent little child

Him a raving pedo who is a danger to the public

Did he go after her as he knew she was underage ??? Or did he just fancy her then find out later she was 15 ??? (at which time he should have callen an end to it)

Come on! How many of us new what we were doing at 15. None of us. I've read she realised she'd made a mistake and told her dad straight away. You can't blame her, she's a kid he's the the dirty c**t. Edited by stevo79
  • Like 1

Come on! How many of us new what we were doing at 15. None of us. I've read she realised she'd made a mistake and told her dad straight away. You can't blame her, she's a kid he's the the dirty c**t.

was that before she showed her mates pictures of the inside of his car???not deffending him he,s a wxnker where was daddy when she was in the night club :hmm:

• Like 1