Temptation

TOM HEAVY

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work cockers , which are good to beat and shoot over but as bashers to lurchers are limited . They rely too much on instruction, add a terrier / cocker x and they hunt and hold the line better imo.

Posted Images

I hunted with John when I was a kid he was never a digging partner, and like you can't lie straight in bed.

I take it John is the digger that changed to Plummers ....lol.

No need to carry on for me , I'm no troll

.as for you , carry on with your self proclamation ego trip an staged photo shoots.

And I'll carry on working my shit dogs

Th.

• Like 3

It's fair too say there's a btiching match going on

And it's never going to end

But keep it coming has I find it very enjoyable

Cheers lads

Not really Tommy as I can't say how it really is as he has had me removed twice without warnings, Karma has a way of catching up when you least expect it,WM

I hunted with John when I was a kid he was never a digging partner, and like you can't lie straight in bed.

I take it John is the digger that changed to Plummers ....lol.

No need to carry on for me , I'm no troll

.as for you , carry on with your self proclamation ego trip an staged photo shoots.

And I'll carry on working my shit dogs

Th.

You do like to put words in peoples mouth, I've never known you to keep a poor terrier and your knowledge of the countryside is good,I've said it before to you its not a contest,you work what you like and I have always just pleased myself,not out to impress or fool anyone,it would of been easy to carry on with russell types but I do actually see a bright future for Plummers,life is nothing without dreams or ambition,these little dogs have played a large part in my life and I make no apology because you or others do not like them, being trolled by lads that have not seen them work is part of owning a Plummer,so its just another day to me,WM

• Like 1

Cheers lads

Not really Tommy as I can't say how it really is as he has had me removed twice without warnings, Karma has a way of catching up when you least expect it,WM[/quote

Well plucky I'm not one to judge I have a open mind...

You both have differrent opinions how a terrier should be worked?

In my opinion terriers can be use for many uses.depending on what you want?

Atb

• Like 1

Cheers lads

Not really Tommy as I can't say how it really is as he has had me removed twice without warnings, Karma has a way of catching up when you least expect it,WM[/quote

Well plucky I'm not one to judge I have a open mind...

You both have differrent opinions how a terrier should be worked?

In my opinion terriers can be use for many uses.depending on what you want?

Atb

Tommy thats exactly it in a nutshell,"terriers have many use's" but unfortunately there are many "old fashioned" men that think a terrier is just for digging,we all keep the terriers or dogs that suit what we do,there are to many lads that limit their terriers by their own lack of adventure,I like a terrier that is at home doing anything asked of it,my Plummers can be bushing for a hawk monday,ratting tuesday,ferreting wednesday,working earths thursday,moving stock on friday,being shot over on saturday and sunday bushing and they can still do more,why keep 3 or 4 terriers if 1 will do it all, most hate them because of a name and will repeat the same old myths without ever seeing one work properly,WM

he's some pup eh !! what a day he's had lol's,now thats what you call a set up !!!!

• Like 3

In what post did I say I've a dislike for you or Plummers ?. Never had the opportunity to view one at work.

You have also had dogs a few years and I have no doubt in my mind that you would give credible , positive input

.to any thread,

Without invention , exaggeration

You are good with the edit buttons....tess .lamp..+ ferreting.

I'm no digger either more an all rounder really...

I would rather put this to bed once and for all personally.

And if we both keep to the truth , there will be no repeat of this crap again.

Atb Treehands

• Like 3

wouldn't listen to much to these plummer owners from what i hear from lads that worked,owned and seen plenty types over the years they reckon they are shite

Everyone who crabs the plummers starts with the same couple of words "from what I hear" or "from what I'm told". It never seems to be "from what I've seen". Funny old world.

• Like 5

wouldn't listen to much to these plummer owners from what i hear from lads that worked,owned and seen plenty types over the years they reckon they are shite

Everyone who crabs the plummers starts with the same couple of words "from what I hear" or "from what I'm told". It never seems to be "from what I've seen". Funny old world.

coming from a lad whos had one two weeks lol,yeah your right,thing is as you well know in this game there are some blokes out there really worth listening to,be up for breeding yours soon im guessing

• Like 4