Another Mans Rubbish

found this table and chairs few months back but never had it in me to carry across the fields to a lane so i could pick it up in the motor but today i bit the bullet,the table top weighs a ton on its own not your typical b&q shite lol,couple trips dam near killed me but with a bit tlc sure it will come up nice,better than the cheap shite glass one we got already.

20160224_163621_zpsajxame8q.jpg

20160224_191411_zps8df3qbch.jpg

• Like 10

It's amazing the stuff on building sites they chuck away at the end of the contact rather than use it again they buy it all again the whole container canteen contents went in the other day microwave sink fridge all working working on different sites doing the trees we come away with lots of stuff

• Like 1

Stick with the shabby sheik look.

I've just done some work on a nearly new, very expensive redwood, outside, single seat, trying to bring back that fresh new look, took me 2 weeks and I'll never do it again.

It wasn't even bad, I thought half hour work with some oil and I'm in business, not a bit of it!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

Teak?

Most the contractors have priced stuff in the jobs or can claim vat back etc

So just skip it as don't want to haul it stuff around.

When a job ends on a Friday they seem to go spring cleaning mad,I've had pull along plastic toolboxes filled with all sorts out of skips before now.

• Like 1

Bit if sanding should sort it out. Looks in better knick than most of the stuff in beer gardens round here

il be visiting one of our local pubs bit nearer the summer i want the umbrella to go with it lol,

I got a grolsh one from a pub in town . Pubs usually have a few lying round , either old or new . Mine was huge and brand new . Landlady said I could have it as they got them for free and she had enough . Either that or suit up at 4am and go shopping

• Like 1