Fav Pic..

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuinely taken before the ban ....great set of pics

This is probably my own personal fav snap that ive taken of my dogs..nothing much to it really but i just like it ? ..be good to see a few of your own fav pics added to the thread ?  

Posted Images

its just nice when you can keep a close nit family there all like clones you no wat your getting .

it must be good pal,

Is there much difference in size between dogs and bitches mate ?

a bit mate yea but the bitches are still a good size kim my old bitch is about 25 but she runs at 65lb i owned kims brother big brindle dog but he killed him self. he was 28inch and ran at 80lb.

there was 2 litters penny x tigger and they were all the same size there or there abouts this litter kim x razor same again good size just the bitches are a bit lighter framed but can still hold there own and take the graft the dogs are a lump bigger .

darcy you mentioned a pic you like of a hare running in a blizzard any chance of posting it please mate love your pics

This is a low res version of it....I don't think I'l ever be able to repeat this one... a proper blizzard blew through for about 20 minutes and I couldn't see anything, stood in the field exposed and trying to shield my lens from the horizontal snow. Then this hare came running from right to left and I managed to sneak off a couple of shots. This one i was happy with...

I have thousands upon thousands of hare images in the snow, but this is my favourite.....

That would look nice painted . Great pic again JD