Honeymoon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honeymooned there in 2015. It was amazing. The fishing was great*, but check the seasons. When I was there we caught blue runner as bait fish, and then amberjack as the main catch. Some really lar

Nice to see a man who has his priorities right regarding the way married life is going to be   Cheers, D.

I'm looking at florida, a villa with a boat......will I be able to just go out and fish off it?

Posted Images

Mexico is hot and sunny and has some great sport fishing.

I honeymooned there in 2015. It was amazing. The fishing was great*, but check the seasons. When I was there we caught blue runner as bait fish, and then amberjack as the main catch. Some really large fish out there!

http://www.cancunfishing.com/fishing-calendar.htm

We stayed in the Riviera Cancun, right on the beach. The food was all included and simply superb. All drinks included, except wine at dinner.

*The fishing would have been great if I didn't suffer from horrendous sea sickness. $200 to puke my guts up for 8 hours, now that's value!

• Like 3

I think it's either florida or Mexico....I'm thinking florida cos I can get my own boat included and grab as many short trips as possible rather that paying to book on a charter when she let's me...

Just got to research the self guided fishing there.....perhaps I could also get some gator hunting!

Edited by DIDO.1

I think it's either florida or Mexico....I'm thinking florida cos I can get my own boat included and grab as many short trips as possible rather that paying to book on a charter when she let's me...

Just got to research the self guided fishing there.....perhaps I could also get some gator hunting!

You probably don't want to do the gator hunting solo. :icon_eek: