i haven't been on Facebook very long but I that short time I can't believe what I've seen on there . So when I see a nice strong Sukuki type for raffle it didn't surprise me ! Some of the pics I've seen some of the vids as well not to mention the stupid questions . So to answer your question Pernod ... Yes I think it's got that low !!!

• Like 1

Facebook is a total eye opener re hunting with dogs. I'm sure some of the dimwits that post make the authorities jobs just too easy. Mind you to be honest most of them deserve more than their collar felt,they deserve a good boot in the nuts for their stupidity and in some cases out and out cruelty.

Pernod

Pernod

• Like 1

I binned of my personal account a few weeks ago, was never a member of these dog/hunting groups but just got tired of seeing people's big tellys or faux flash motors.... All on borrowed money but trying to pass it off as self made.....

Don't get me started..... Another rant is brewing!

Matt

• Like 1

I binned of my personal account a few weeks ago, was never a member of these dog/hunting groups but just got tired of seeing people's big tellys or faux flash motors.... All on borrowed money but trying to pass it off as self made.....

Matt

Thats it pal all flash no cash

It's a way selling things . 44 or 45 tickets whatever in the loto. times 50 or 100 quid by that you'll get your asking price and more and some one ends up a car, horse iffor Williams box, road cart. Or there's choice of cash instead ..... bonus number wins when tickets are sold .... bought few never one tho but seen lad win a 07 St focus for 50 euro....In case of that lad wonder how many tickets he selling an how it's raffled .........

Matt

Thats it pal all flash no cash

very threw member first start working when finished up school lads an lasses i knew driving round brand new cars taking out a mortgage (i taught doin better than meself wouldnt begrudge or be jelouse ) an my 12 hundred pound Honda feeling shite thinking I'm in the wrong game or something till a meeting with the bank and constant cash going threw my account i wwas offered loads day they were offering me a brand new car ,a morgage a loan for anything I only copped on every fool my age in my estate had taken up offers off them so that's how I copped sure then came the resestion and jobs were lost ...They all lost the lot cause poor feckers never owned a thing they had banks took them all back off them as many are still on foot today. bar my 95 Honda I owned that ha ha ha ...poor souls were still paying for something they no longer had..One cut had a vw in each colour taken only one I was glad to see fall...never live outside your means