Messers

I've had a lad screaming to get out with me for months now hes done my head in that much I told him to be ready for 6 in the morning and has just phoned saying it's too early for him.... where have all the game lads gone ? I'd walk to land if I didn't drive just for a few good runs

• Like 8

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had a lad screaming to get out with me for months now hes done my head in that much I told him to be ready for 6 in the morning and has just phoned saying it's too early for him.... where have al

Had some kiddy notice my terrier boxes in back of my truck outside the site I'm working on,he got two terriers one a black and white Russell and the other a chocolate patt dog (strong looking infairne

Lad (mid 40's) kept asking me to take him as he'd never seen lamping done called at his to pick him up & he comes out all shifty his wife not happy with him going to catch defencless bunnies so he

I've had a lad screaming to get out with me for months now hes done my head in that much I told him to be ready for 6 in the morning and has just phoned saying it's too early for him.... where have all the game lads gone ? I'd walk to land if I didn't drive just for a few good runs

me too if the wife has the car I think nothing of hiking 4 or 5 mile just to get there.

The weather and unsociable hours are often the barometer of an hunters true intent.

• Like 2

Had some kiddy notice my terrier boxes in back of my truck outside the site I'm working on,he got two terriers one a black and white Russell and the other a chocolate patt dog (strong looking infairness)anyway he asked me to take him out,I agreed and so rang him up last Friday said we go digging-he turned around to me and said I don't want to do foxes or badgers lol (f***ing donut)I told him there's no way I would dig the latter it's been illegal for 30 plus years lol.he told me he had ferrets so I said ok I take him ferretting with my lurchers,we use his ferrets,said I pick him up a 7 am,he said that's to early can you make it half eight lol-stupidly I agreed,so set off drive the half hr dwn to him,gave him a call when I'm five MINS away,he answers fone and says where we going it's raining lol,told him we go to a quarry I know and skirt around the outside in the trees stay out of the rain,next excuse he said his dad won't let him take the dog to a quarry lol,ok then I take him to a farm nearby,he then said I can't take the dog anywhere near cattle as it fucks off and chases them (I asked him why he couldn't put dog on a lead lol)he then turned around and said it's way to wet-told him I'd ring him when it was sunny lol,put the phone dwn and grabbed a bacon roll and cuppa,f****d off to the quarry hit up a fox with me new foxhound x lurcher and old bull bitch,back in the truck after half hr,sat in me pants buzzing with the pups proformance,went home and had a day in with the kids,he wouldn't of minded if he lad was a young kid but the silly c**t was thirty f***ing five wtf!!!f***ing knobber lol.got to stop being sucked in.atb dc

• Like 6

Just full of messers armchair hunters and fair weather men these days lol I've been out in all weather's all over the country to find new spots and new bits of quarry to run and can honestly say there's nobody who goes now who's been coming from the start all do a season at most then jack in

Iv offered 4 boys on my new permissions all season. One jacked at the start, the other jacked after first outting and the other two only want to go when it suits them. That's why Iv lamped every night Iv been out on my own bar about 4 nights, two including when my dad tagged along I think.

Only reason I persist in asking as I find it easier on brown big rabbits with two people. Bearing in mind I got permission , might not be the greatest people have seen but has got all sorts there. And the farmer also said to fill my freezer as and when it suits myself.

Iv offered 4 boys on my new permissions all season. One jacked at the start, the other jacked after first outting and the other two only want to go when it suits them. That's why Iv lamped every night Iv been out on my own bar about 4 nights, two including when my dad tagged along I think.

Only reason I persist in asking as I find it easier on brown big rabbits with two people. Bearing in mind I got permission , might not be the greatest people have seen but has got all sorts there. And the farmer also said to fill my freezer as and when it suits myself.

must be a right boring c**t you no one wants to go back out with ye haha
lol looks that way mate don't it lol think most people I know like the idea of working dogs but don't really like the late nights an the miles u put in on foot when lamping.

I had more messing this season than sport, arranging digging differnt parts of country getting let down hours before. Lurcher injurys limiting qaurry. And most of all people talking rushbish. And looking on pups for sale in the last six month god help world. I lost 4 dogs over short period. If you looking at buying in. Your more thab likley to be messed. But there is a messer in all clicks an groups. Usualy one late. Or fed thier dog haha. FH.