Charity Fishing Match Cornwall Sunday August 14Th 2016

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Results:   1st New kid 2nd Arch 3rd Newer Kid Craigy Boy Cup for biggest fish - Gerry Wooden Spoon - Haymin   Pics to follow from the professional Sean C A very cidery time was had by all  

Just the 6hr journey back. To go with the 7hr trip there. The fecking M5 is a sh1t motorway. I feel for Jim and Bob, much farther to travel then me. Some effort to drive all the way from Scotland. Top

Looking forward to this I am, good craic, good food and drink, a bit of fishing and a bit of money raised for charity.   See you all there.

Posted Images

Maggots! Am I getting some for us all to share or what? Need to order tomorrow if so!

Cheers, D.

I can get my own cheers D, the angling centre donate every year and are mates so would want to use them.

cheers any way mate

We've had a beer brewed for our rowing event, it's a light ale... I'll pick up 2 poly pins of it, I think that's around 40 pints, also grab some scrumpy, not too dry for the girls lol..

Grub wise I'll bring extra of the normal stuff sausages, burgers etc... Try and sort done home made Vinson burgers and sausages off my mate...

We'll be nicely fed and watered by the sounds of it!!

• Like 2

i picked up loads o bacon that dytkos has provided and 20 litres o cider. im going to go and get some pasties next week.we should be able to catch mackerel on saturday i we can ish the sea.

• Like 1

i picked up loads o bacon that dytkos has provided and 20 litres o cider. im going to go and get some pasties next week.we should be able to catch mackerel on saturday i we can ish the sea.

Hopefully the weathers good and we can drop the kayaks in Bry, I'll have 2 and hopefully Geth will make it down with another 2.

I'll bring some spinning year and rods for feathering, be nice to snatch a few mackerel for the Barbie..... And maybe a bass!!

Maggots! Am I getting some for us all to share or what? Need to order tomorrow if so!

Cheers, D.

Been up today, can order on Monday so shout if you want some!

Cheers, D.

Just gonna get 4 pints then :D

Cheers, D.