• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I don’t understand that one

i need it explaining to me

We say it when we are staving you'd say im hank or lee marvin, i always thought it was cockny slang from lock stock or one of them films or something 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

I never ask for a name, its nice smoke 350 an ounce bit steep though i normally pay 300,its hard got at the moment up this way

Dear god 

how much coin for a oz

I have been giving mine away

what your address lol

6 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Dear god 

how much coin for a oz

I have been giving mine away

what your address lol

Im sure i could get it cheaper although not by much and id have to deal with people i didn't trust probably only hand it to you and you'd be nicked, and most wont sell an ounce, its 20 to 25 a gram give or take depends were you go and it could be any shite not worth smoking and thier selling it all day long, is it legal where you are, im nearly sure over here its considered class A, i think the law changed a bit over the years for small amounts 

5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Im sure i could get it cheaper although not by much and id have to deal with people i didn't trust probably only hand it to you and you'd be nicked, and most wont sell an ounce, its 20 to 25 a gram give or take depends were you go and it could be any shite not worth smoking and thier selling it all day long, is it legal where you are, im nearly sure over here its considered class A, i think the law changed a bit over the years for small amounts 

Thought it was class b over there

its legal here. My small town has a pot shop

and the town 20mins away has one also.

everyone can grow 4 plants per household.

I am still smoking not last years but the year before stash

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Thought it was class b over there

its legal here. My small town has a pot shop

and the town 20mins away has one also.

everyone can grow 4 plants per household.

I am still smoking not last years but the year before stash

Im not a hundred percent but i know they brought in laws classing it as A but not sure if they changed it, weed is revlitivly new in Ireland its really only the last ten years or so, before that it was just soap bar hash really, that's good the way you can buy and grow it legal it stops you having to be a criminal buying it just to chill out and get stoned, recently over here, the teenagers are buying pre rolled joints candy bars stuff like that, i dont know what country though it worked out they where given 20 or 30 dollars an item or selling them for that so they were spending 2 or 3 hundred a time , and everyone got their parcels but some where empty with notes from customs saying haha nice try or something like that on it, your probably tripping up over it, and over here theirs young teenagers becoming millionaires over night selling it over here, 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Im not a hundred percent but i know they brought in laws classing it as A but not sure if they changed it, weed is revlitivly new in Ireland its really only the last ten years or so, before that it was just soap bar hash really, that's good the way you can buy and grow it legal it stops you having to be a criminal buying it just to chill out and get stoned, recently over here, the teenagers are buying pre rolled joints candy bars stuff like that, i dont know what country though it worked out they where given 20 or 30 dollars an item or selling them for that so they were spending 2 or 3 hundred a time , and everyone got their parcels but some where empty with notes from customs saying haha nice try or something like that on it, your probably tripping up over it, and over here theirs young teenagers becoming millionaires over night selling it over here, 

Ah sorry didn’t know you were in Ireland. I seen a news clip the other day were the Garda raided a house nabbed 8 stunt bonsai weed plants claiming it was worth 15k

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Ah sorry didn’t know you were in Ireland. I seen a news clip the other day were the Garda raided a house nabbed 8 stunt bonsai weed plants claiming it was worth 15k

Ffs i do be wondering who they do be buying it off haha ive seen them put having fellas up in court with 2 or tree grams and the copper would have it down as a hundred euros worth their still putting extasy tablets down as 20 quid street value over here, i didn't even think they were still around, there was a good tv show made recently about the garda in Dublin called inside the k District, and they raid a teenagers room, the kids belt was brand new still in the box with an 800 euro receipt, and it gave a bit of an insight into the drug feuds going on, its worth a watch if its online

11 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Ffs i do be wondering who they do be buying it off haha ive seen them put having fellas up in court with 2 or tree grams and the copper would have it down as a hundred euros worth their still putting extasy tablets down as 20 quid street value over here, i didn't even think they were still around, there was a good tv show made recently about the garda in Dublin called inside the k District, and they raid a teenagers room, the kids belt was brand new still in the box with an 800 euro receipt, and it gave a bit of an insight into the drug feuds going on, its worth a watch if its online

Found it

2C35478A-F027-4451-A902-6BFB62E1DAAB.jpeg

• Like 1