I was driving home yesterday when I came up to one of those half barrier level crossings.The red lights were flashing and the barriers were on their way down so I pulled up sharply.

Suddenly this car full of Pakis pulled out and tried to beat the lights and barriers. They got half way across when a large fully laden goods train hit them, the car disintegrated and all the occupants were killed instantly.

I sat there open mouthed and thought "Jesus, that could have easily been me" So this morning I've sent off my train drivers application form to Network Rail

• Haha 13

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

Mate of mine drives a Porsche, but never ever does a single mph over the limit, most law abiding driver I've ever met. Other night he had a car load of pakis chasing him and pulling up along side him shouting abuse in early hours of the morning....so he floored it. A third car chased along. At the next lights the 3rd car pulled up alongside and lit up in blue lights....my mate pulled up..... amazingly so did the pakis. They clocked my mate at 80mph in a 30. Soon another police car was there and dragged all the pakis out..... apparently they were all wanted, drugs in car and two swords, no license for the driver. Surprised they stopped 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Did your mate get booked? Atb

Yeah said he will get a summons to court. His defence is going to be the big bad ethnics were waving the swords at him and he panicked