Working Terrier/hunting Art Work

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of my art work pencil , paint and clay

A mate done this one for me in 80s   Ever tried pastels glyn.

The wife got me this print for my birthday last year,atb dc

Posted Images

I seen two pictures hanging in a gallery just of Picccadilly London anyway went in and asked how much ? they said both paintings where sold to the States for 10 grand each . I done some research and the artist names John Emms died 1912 and used to follow the New Forest Foxhounds .

post-10031-0-18946900-1454065385_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

When I used to follow the Meath hounds Marshman a John Emms painting called The Bitch Pack of the Meath Hounds came up for auction.

It sold for half a million.

He's one of the best.

I have loads of sporting prints up around the house, my favourite terrier one is Off The Coupling.

All I know is its 1 0f 250 limited edition prints, she gets me books and stuff from coch-y-bonddu books I think,and was on a flyer with some Harcombe books,I have a number for someone who does portraits will come to the house and scetch dogs,horses or the kids,put the pics on cups,tea towels dinner mats etc,I had some stuff done for my uncle who's in to his hawks few yrs back,have to dig out his business cards and put them on here,I have a few of local boys lurchers and stuff from before the ban retrieving fox in the snow.Glyn do you do drawings of other people's dogs etc?I would happily pay how ever much you would ask?fairplay they are quality,like the clay/resin ones.atb dc

• Like 2