Bartering/favours

anyone know where I can get a play station or a iPhone for free??? Fellas hand over 100's for them but want pups gifted and think they were robbed if they handed over a few 100 for a pup.

I don't sell pups, never have or will. But I don't worry about people that do.

If people have less value for a pup than an iPhone they can fuxk right off.

Messers and guys starting out need to be able to buy from somewhere, if no one is selling, then someone is going to go robbing to supply pups.

granted I get what your saying but this thread is for bartering or favour for favour type thing, not iphones, like if you help a amn build kennels, or fit doors, electrical stuff, or as neil done rear another pup for a guy.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest favour a boy can do someone who has gifted them a well bred pup is just doing the right thing. Look after it enter it right, work it through out the season and most of all be honest about

A favour will kill you quicker than a bullet lol-I've used my trade as a chippy in the past to gain permission,but on the few rare occasion I've had to buy a dog I've payed my money and took my chance

I don't know about bartering or favours but onetime I did win a rather large scruffy jack Russel that was about a 12 months in a card game lol. I was only young and I'd just started to go to the pub

the only litter of pups I bred I gifted.... but two of the lads tried to pay me but I explained I didn't want any cash. one gentleman made me a terrierbox for the back of the quad in exchange and the other did some welding of some tools for me ( bars and spades). this was a very nice gesture from both of them and was greatly appreciated and both are now good friends of mine as a result. on the other hand I have paid for a few of the terriers in my kennel and I am quite happy to do so as I believe nothing in life is for free.

atb

• Like 1

the only litter of pups I bred I gifted.... but two of the lads tried to pay me but I explained I didn't want any cash. one gentleman made me a terrierbox for the back of the quad in exchange and the other did some welding of some tools for me ( bars and spades). this was a very nice gesture from both of them and was greatly appreciated and both are now good friends of mine as a result. on the other hand I have paid for a few of the terriers in my kennel and I am quite happy to do so as I believe nothing in life is for free.

atb

that's what I like to see, they gave up their time to help you after you gave some time to them, both ways a winner

atb

that's what I like to see, they gave up their time to help you after you gave some time to them, both ways a winner

exactly thatte. like I say I wan no money b they were obviously decent lads. the one lad dropped e box of completed out side my house, I didn't even know he was doing it. and as mentioned I was very grateful

anyone know where I can get a play station or a iPhone for free??? Fellas hand over 100's for them but want pups gifted and think they were robbed if they handed over a few 100 for a pup.

Messers and guys starting out need to be able to buy from somewhere, if no one is selling, then someone is going to go robbing to supply pups.

Do you give a receipt warranty and guarantee with your pups like you get with iPhones or PlayStations?

• Like 2

Do you give a receipt warranty and guarantee with your pups like you get with iPhones or PlayStations?
lol what you mean in case they don't work ?
  • Like 2

Doing favours and being helpful is well over rated in my opinion I'v done enough turns and favours for lads over the years shit is your thanks to anyone buying pups do your homework and get in writ writing that when you pay pup is yours and there comeback down the road.

• Like 2

Meant no comeback down the road

once you've paid in cash why would you need out in writing surely they lost all come back once they excepted £££ . ?

Zilverhaze beat me to it lol

Sorry lenmcharristar I know this ain't what you wanted in your thread !

Edited by marshman

I will always give/buy some one somthing just as a token of my appreciation or stick to any arrangement made with sumone being correct gets you along way in this game get a bad name and doors close faster than they open lol

i used to be like that and still am to an extent ,my word is always my bond "no matter what it ends up costing me "and always repay a favor one way or another,i thought the people around me were the same but last year been royally screwed over by someone i went back with for years ! cost me thousands,used to do his vermin for him and keep poachers away from his ground, guess he thought he could take the p**s because he gave me a bit of sport ! i think of things different now !!!!! "rant over"

• Like 1