I've had them for a couple of Mths now on & off had about 6 or 7 , catch them in tilt traps & drop them up the farm , can't be doing with killing them .

This a joke?..
Err no . . What has everything got to be killed ?
  • Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....I walk along the pavement picking worms up in wet weather and rescuing them to a patch of grass....I don't kill anything unless it's sport or I'm getting paid ?

I think I got one of those Syrian mouse the other day. Well it wasn't in the house, it was coming across the garden pond on a little boat. I hit it with a brick and it drowned.

With the mild weather I'd say mice have been breeding up until recent. IMO dack or glue boards are not a nice way for any animal to meet their maker. Get more traps.

Most years we get one or two in but this year (i'm gonna jinx this now!), nothing!

Did get the usual rats coming under the hedge in the garden and a couple of well placed Fenn's seen them off but no mice. Maybe the milder weather has kept em on the fields and then the rain, which has waterlogged the field has put pay to em. Though we do have a very keen kestrel that uses our electric and telephone wires, front and back and a buzzard that runs like Linford when he needs to, though he usually hangs round for the carcasses that the ferrets leave, which i put out for him.

;)

I've had them for a couple of Mths now on & off had about 6 or 7 , catch them in tilt traps & drop them up the farm , can't be doing with killing them .

This a joke?..

When it comes to mice yes........dogs eat them, trap them, stand on them, run them over. Little destructive b*****ds. Of course I'm not saying you need to do that....I just found it funny that you caught them and let them go.

• Like 2

....I walk along the pavement picking worms up in wet weather and rescuing them to a patch of grass....I don't kill anything unless it's sport or I'm getting paid

is it sad I also do this at times??

Yes

This a joke?..

what about rats, would you kill them ? I get rats in my garden as I feed the wild birds, the rats will chase the birds off for feed, so I kill them if I get the chance :yes:

This a joke?..

what about rats, would you kill them ? I get rats in my garden as I feed the wild birds, the rats will chase the birds off for feed, so I kill them if I get the chance :yes:
100% would I kill them , maybe I'm a hypocrite as there really only bigger mice but the mind set is a funny old thing ;)

A right mare in the loft when you have two foot deep insulation to crawl over to rebait/reset daily..itch like a t***! Always stick a dust mask on and jump in the shower afterwards. Had 5 in the loft this year (may) and catch them most year round behind the shed..like to pick these ones up though when the young songbirds are about.