Hw 100 Trigger Spring 30 % Lighter

Hello gents looking on the hw 100 group on fb and there is a post about these 30 % lighter trigger springs , i read the comments about it as i couldn't believe anyone could think the trigger was heavy !!!!! it is so light and smooth i think .. but a lot of guys have done this mod and they say it's better , myself i am more than happy with the weight of my trigger so i won't be doing it . but have any of you hw 100 club guys done it ? ATB ..

most would say they are better just because they have to justify spending time and money IMO

I was thinking that , a couple did say they make the trigger better for hft promotes better trigger technique i think he said , IDK ...

Getting on to another rifle the pro sport iv just got off logun esq the trigger has no first stage as soon as you touch it its off

and i must say i like it i like it a lot now, i like hair triggers i don't like to squeeze the trigger i like to just put my finger on and the pellet is on its way so i don't take the shot until im ready my finger go.s no where near the trigger lol

and as for the hw100 well whats to say if they like to spend there money on making what is all ready one of the best units out there 30% lighter in there mind let them go

if it makes them happy-er

Now most of you no i like to polish and tune my rifles but the one thing i do not touch is the trigger i may turn the screw one way or the other to get it the way i like but that's it

My hw97 had a welsh willy trigger fitted and it was spot on but it was all ready on the rifle when i bought it

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

In the words of the wise old hunter, you say that this trigger is crap, it is my crap, and I like it this way. If there is one thing that no one can teach, it is how a trigger should feel when squeezed.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: