there are ravens at the tower of London, and the legend goes, that if the ravens ever leave the tower, the united kingdom will fall, :icon_eek: there has to be at least six ravens there all of the time, they have got a raven master there who feeds them daily, meat, and also there bird biscuits soaked in blood,

these are very intelligent birds,..... "why would they want to leave"....lol :laugh:

Quite a few ravens in lancs

See plenty, Those around us are escapees that have bred and flourished. Lad who breeds them has an interesting menagerie :thumbs:

Near Darwen? Not Mr j c by any chance? I remember seeing one in his avery called Joe, next to the Wolf pen!

Quite a few ravens in lancs

See plenty, Those around us are escapees that have bred and flourished. Lad who breeds them has an interesting menagerie :thumbs:

Near Darwen? Not Mr j c by any chance? I remember seeing one in his avery called Joe, next to the Wolf pen!

could be ;)

i deliver to a fella out in rural essex who trains a variety of birds for the movie/film market. travels all over the world. was admiring a big old raven last time i was round there, turns out to be used in "game of thrones" recons their a pain in the arse because they're so intelligent they'll only perform when THEY want to, as opposed to other birds who'll do what you want as long as there's a bit of food on offer!...

Yokel

• Like 3