Xmas Pressy

Heard her talking in an interview,voice went straight through me,don't know what it is but women with certain voices I can't f***ing stand,no matter how good the rest of them is, (Adele a pig mind)no sorry I don't rate her lol.atb dc

Heard her talking in an interview,voice went straight through me,don't know what it is but women with certain voices I can't f***ing stand,no matter how good the rest of them is, (Adele a pig mind)no sorry I don't rate her lol.atb dc

i saw that interview too, and i thought her voice was ok, better now than it was a few years back, with her being born in the east end of London she didn't stand much chance of being anything other than a cockney, i personally think she is a brilliant singer/song writer, which shows as when she brings an album out, it sells in record time, and also she has a very good business mind along side her singing career, which also brings her in millions of pounds as well, not bad for a cockney girl ! but each to there own.

• Like 3

I got the album today . I think she's absolute class . Sick of modern music factor shit . Everything is a roller coaster or a journey ur some other shit . I think her voice is beyond awesome , none of that yodelling shit u hear constantly to try and show they got something .

It is depressing music but sometimes I like that kind if music . Can't be dropkick murphies and skunk anansie all the time . Watching her and Greame Norton on bbc now and she does seem genuinely humble and normal. the fact she's slightly overweight is a break from the Cheryl Cole brigade where all you need us a nice face and they will fix the voice later. She's British , she writes her Own songs and has a stunning voice . With Nina Simone and Tracy chapman as my favourite female singer

• Like 4

When we where out today I tried to get her earlier albums but it seems if there not in the top thirty albums shops don't stock them ? I will order them on the internet probably cheaper as well

anyone see jools holland new years eve ? i thought Beth hart ,was very good ,and the added jeff beck factor,since listen to her recent album,and very impressed ,and yes not the best looking, but im grown up enough to appreciate that theres more to someone than just looks,unlike some of the male Adonis on here ! :tongue2:

o

anyone see jools holland new years eve ? i thought Beth hart ,was very good ,and the added jeff beck factor,since listen to her recent album,and very impressed ,and yes not the best looking, but im grown up enough to appreciate that theres more to someone than just looks,unlike some of the male Adonis on here ! :tongue2:

Paul weller looked like he could do with a good steak down him I though. Edited by kanny

i saw that interview too, and i thought her voice was ok, better now than it was a few years back, with her being born in the east end of London she didn't stand much chance of being anything other than a cockney, i personally think she is a brilliant singer/song writer, which shows as when she brings an album out, it sells in record time, and also she has a very good business mind along side her singing career, which also brings her in millions of pounds as well, not bad for a cockney girl ! but each to there own.
She's not a cockney , she was born in Tottenham and raised in Brixton.....dont think they're cockneys lol.

She's not a cockney , she was born in Tottenham and raised in Brixton.....dont think they're cockneys lol.

Of course she is Johnny, anyone born within 30 miles of London is a Cockney surely? :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Of course she is Johnny, anyone born within 30 miles of London is a Cockney surely? :D

Cheers, D.

LOL....I wouldn't know how it works Dave. Though I'd presume she got her voice from her Dad who's Welsh. :)
  • Like 3

Done well for a fat lass.

Nah I really like her voice, pretty depressing but there's no doubt the lassie can sing. Feel a bit sorry for her present man as all she sings about is how much she misses her ex. Maybe going with a multi millionaire is pushing him through it...?

Thought that myself lab, poor old fellah all she ever sings about is her ex. Woman's besotted stalker almost, tried to call a 1000 times ( get the hint bitch!) lol

You know that Ed Sherran put a friends name on one of his albums so that person gets royalties. A hope that ex of Adeles ask for the same. He's made her a millionaire by no answering the f***ing phone!!!!

• Like 2