Huskies

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome dogs but wouldn't want one as a pet. Was lucky enough to spend a couple of days in Sweden with them a few years back. Some were quite racy as you say, and they have got some greyhound blood.

dogs are/were bred for tools to be used for our benefit. They are dangerous when used in the wrong place by people who shouldnt have them in the first place.And then we blame the tools.

qui   I'd put money on it pleanty do have bully types in them strong determined dogs . I remember a friend of mine thort it was a good idea it tie a rope to his bike and to the coller of his big b

Didn't know that David ; ) just like how much stamina they have and how they do it on just a frozen lump of fish for tea while sleeping in a dig out in the snow tough things for sure..

There's boys on here with bull X that are tougher mate lol

• Like 2

dogs are/were bred for tools to be used for our benefit. They are dangerous when used in the wrong place by people who shouldnt have them in the first place.And then we blame the tools.

That's a great point well made, you can't expect years of genetics to disappear because you want a lap dog

• 4 weeks later...