Van Gaal

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalli

I think he's doing a great job :)

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.   Th

Today was better from the reds. Actually enjoyed watchin em play. schwienstieger is class. seems slow and ponderous but his touch and vision are unreal. he made a huge difference today. darmian played well on return from injury. Dont forget we lost shaw early days. how much of a difference would he have made as a class left back that would bring goals and assists?

Said it before though that the manu of old would be taking players from the "lesser" clubs that are performing in this league, bojan, wijnaldum, lukaku, mahrez, stones, butland(for when they sell degea for 21mill next month). There is a lot of these players would get in the current manu team IMO.

I like Gareth Bale and I know they may be considering making a statement about being a big club but personally Id rather see two or three of that list in the squad for the same money.

In my view bastien is one of the problems as he gives ball away far to much, he's so slow nowdays the moment he's got the ball he's been tackled, the reason why he got more ball yesterday was chelski was playing so deep they was a back8 instead of a back4

I rate him. Dont see him lose the ball much and he controls games when he is in them. I used to think he looked slow but thats his style, some of the passes he picks out and his touches are top class. If we all agreed life would be boring!

True as it's only my own view, I take it you missed last nights game then as he got caught with the ball and lost ball numerous times, sometimes it's better not to follow the ball and watch the individual, but hey you have your view and that's fine..

I did see the game and he did lose it a couple of times but I would argue when more of the game is coming through him more than any other player then he will inevitabley lose it more than anyone else. Didnt see schniderlin or mata do much again. Herrera was lucky to stay on the pitch IMO as he seemed to have a rat up his ar*e from kick off and couldve easily picked up a couple of yellows. Plus schwiney hasnt played for last three games so guna be a bit off the pace.

We have lost too many good players and not replaced them, and players they have released wouldve been doing a job for them now, evra, evans, fletcher, di maria, hernandez, nani, van persie, I would say all of them wouldve been in contention for starting that game. Some of them I agree it was the right time for them to go but they werent replaced so there is no strength in depth anymore.

• Like 1

Agreed this is not the man utd way,, to let James Wilson go away on loan was stupid as was Hernandez as in having a good bench...

yep, wilson another one they could definitely have used in last month.

Which other team has only two strikers in the squad?!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.

They are very ordinary at best, I looked at that kid who wares your famous No. 7 shirt......he has no business having that shirt at that club IMHO......he is nothing special at all.

When your man Rooney hangs up his boots there will be nothing left.

• Like 3

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.

They are very ordinary at best, I looked at that kid who wares your famous No. 7 shirt......he has no business having that shirt at that club IMHO......he is nothing special at all.

When your man Rooney hangs up his boots there will be nothing left.

Is it the players? Is it the system?

It's like there's a strangle hold on any attacking football.

I've no idea what game he's watching or what he's talking about tbh..

Forget the Utd way of playing this is just shit by any clubs standards...

• Like 2

I repeat, we only have two players playing at a near world glass level, our keeper and smalling, martial is a prospect, the rest can't do it I.e. Too slow or too old or wasn't good enough in the first place, some utd fans think two more in and we can win league!!!!!! Whatttttttt the foooook are they on , anyway the problem Is woodwood as he's no David gill

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 1