What A Laugh Dog Prices

Are we all in agreement now...breeders can charge what they want...gifted dogs don't mean they will be shite and not everyone's dogs are crap...and to stop picking on beddie lurchers when things get heated

aye the poor beddie type always gets a beating they can handle it but it takes a specail type to own a collie cross so they say or does it can't make its mind up pmsl
I couldn't take a risk on collie types.. Imagine getting to top of a Monroe and decided I don't want to run today... I would boot it back down the hill...or after a big bag then decided to stalk...or Worse lifted there head not looking at beam...I would have a hairy fitt
Yeah that would be a nightmare! Is that true then? Do collie x give up?

Just Ones I have ran with are total opposite, don't no how to quit.

I take it ur collie curs haven't lifted there head on a night out frankle...but I've seen loads that have...when it's pishng down and going for well over 3 figure bags..which can happen regularly in a season up here Edited by MR RABBIT

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

Are we all in agreement now...breeders can charge what they want...gifted dogs don't mean they will be shite and not everyone's dogs are crap...and to stop picking on beddie lurchers when things get heated

aye the poor beddie type always gets a beating they can handle it but it takes a specail type to own a collie cross so they say or does it can't make its mind up pmsl
I couldn't take a risk on collie types.. Imagine getting to top of a Monroe and decided I don't want to run today... I would boot it back down the hill...or after a big bag then decided to stalk...or Worse lifted there head not looking at beam...I would have a hairy fitt

I take it ur collie curs haven't lifted there head on a night out frankle...but I've seen loads that have...when it's pishng down and going for well over 3 figure bags..which can happen regularly in a season up here
nope never have never would. But totally agree it would piss me off too going out with a dog that's heart wasn't in it.

This we one did plenty of times was a good we ferreting dog until it started to false mark as well anything to please image-26.jpg

what dogs do you work now northern lite? Do you think it matters about the type of collie bred into them? Or the lurcher there put too? Can there be too much collie in a lurcher? Some genuine questions

Definitely got to do with the collie breed with the dog in the picture was a working border collie from a farm never knew it's temperament so was unlucky as I said we a great we ferreting dog until about 6 years of age then just starting to false mark wouldn't have another unless I knew everything about the parents

• Like 1

I take it ur collie curs haven't lifted there head on a night out frankle...but I've seen loads that have...when it's pishng down and going for well over 3 figure bags..which can happen regularly in a season up here
nope never have never would. But totally agree it would piss me off too going out with a dog that's heart wasn't in it.
Was going to try a collie grey to 25inch hardblood scratch dog once but lining didn't take place..was going to keep pup for myself...in away I was covering my ass making sure there would have been plenty prey drive there...I like a dog that knows it's tired but still run to the end Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

Definitely got to do with the collie breed with the dog in the picture was a working border collie from a farm never knew it's temperament so was unlucky as I said we a great we ferreting dog until about 6 years of age then just starting to false mark wouldn't have another unless I knew everything about the parents

My mates bitch was showing real promise then one day took a huge u turn at about 3 Then all of a sudden Total lack of drive and heart at flick of a switch. She started picking runs. And choosing her days to work. Had this convo with him loads and loads. You can train prity much anything into a dog apart from heart and desire to catch. Hes got something decent in the pipeline so fingers crossed he have more a dog he used to and start getting out with us a lot more again. Nothing worste then dog with no heart or drive.

My mates bitch was showing real promise then one day took a huge u turn at about 3 Then all of a sudden Total lack of drive and heart at flick of a switch. She started picking runs. And choosing her days to work. Had this convo with him loads and loads. You can train prity much anything into a dog apart from heart and desire to catch. Hes got something decent in the pipeline so fingers crossed he have more a dog he used to and start getting out with us a lot more again. Nothing worste then dog with no heart or drive.
does your head in Paul was great we both for ferreting everything back to your hand great marker then as you say sombody put the switch off lol hope your mate has better luck

does your head in Paul was great we both for ferreting everything back to your hand great marker then as you say sombody put the switch off lol hope your mate has better luck

Makes my skin crawl thinking of a lurcher jacking on rabbits... I'll stick to my terrier bobcocks

• Like 2

quite a lot I know of made the grade to be fair, a lot were exceptional dogs as well.

Not sure which jacked on bunnys maybe if you named the dog or who had them,would maybe be able to give you a better answer.

This is my bitch out of Jack

CD4CA8B5-E94E-4031-A532-A2D7E00C807F_zps

• Like 5