What A Laugh Dog Prices

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

stop the bitching now lads as ive got the best dogs :tongue2:

Its all fun Riohog,i know the lad has a decent hound..all im saying is if i ever breed off my dog the pups wont be going cheap or free..that is the top & bottom.of it lol..anyhow have a merry xmas & happy new year guys,keep on keeping on

tbh chap 400 quid is nothing for a decent pup .dont rise to it i dont know you but i do like the pictures you put up ,, so on that basis i would charge £600 a pup

• Like 1

I've let two lads use Don to cover their bitches,i had absolutely NOTHING to do with whom got the pups,be it for free or sold to them..that was their prerogative to receive for free or pay for them..the bitches were well bred and worked to a decent standard but in my eyes they never seen enough to be asking a decent price for pups as Don was just young too,some of the pups were gifted and i believe two were sold? As things have transpired Don turned out a fair dog,our bitch Swift has the same sire with her dam being Tomo's old coursing bred bitch Visa out of C Moyses dog Captain ..Gazza,Sooner,Sam the Man,Tor of Dartmoor,Laddie the Street Accident etc in her makeup and Swift herself is a classy bitch both day & night..both her & Don are fast approaching 7 and "if" i decide to breed them i personally believe what the pups will have to offer is worthy of £400..a ps4 or xbox is dearer or a fkn Dyson hoover!! For those that want to gift pups then go ahead and do so,it matters little to i but ive done all that malarkey and been shit upon too many times..if we all done things the same life would be boring would it not? Just do your own thing for it matters not what others do..all the best,now f***ing get off my back you bunch of cnuts lol

PSX_20150924_194828_zpspub701s5.jpg

• Like 7

this [ DON DOG ] is that the dog that lost its eye killing cats on the estate ? I heard it lined its first bitch when it was tried and tested at 10 mths old ?

Tried and tested at what catching a bunny on the lamp.

Another Hunting Life idiot i see?

Hey Fuji I was asking davemu if was tried and tested on rabbit because no f***ing 10 month old dog can be tried and tested at 10 month old.

And you quoted me an said another hunting life idiot I see.

So I thought that was directed at me.

And as for coming out with you that's gonna be a problem at the moment as I've got a 10 month old pup and a 5 month old pup.that will both be started on rabbit and when they have had a few and are used to running down the beam.i will no longer lamp rabbit or long ears.

Only time will tell how my dogs turn out and the back end of next season I will have more of an idea if they do what I've got planned for them.

And this post will do as I'm not typing out another to your pm.

No worries King,good luck with your pups,W Katchum same to you fella,best of luck with your bitch and pups when you breed from her..adios boys & girls im off for a few hours kip,gotta a long journey ahead through night..dog to run and all that at dawn