Not Been A Border Thread For A While. ..

Like This

Lenmcharristar

Today, 09:34 AM

Like This

Lenmcharristar

Today, 09:53 PM

A lad out this way breeds workers Levi oaks stuff his borders work fox he has a bitch which has dispatched every fox it has entered to, dead before the earth has been opened up. He isn't into shows he has never shown a border in his life. He's only interested in working his dogs.

does he let any emigrate?? Lol

Where to Englandshire ?

ulstershire

Two pups already went over to the Emerald Isle a couple of years ago but I don't know if it was north or south.

So the answer to your question is yes.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a pup but I'm hoping she turns out ok.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The blue and tan dog above is a fix killing dog. If you don't get to him quick the fox will be dead. But he's the same on other quarry but obviously can't kill them so as you can imagine the state of him afterwards

Hello Jossa, did you know (Billy Purvis) who had some good Borders? We knew and met him in the South Durham country approx 25 years ago. He was a great man but has passed by for many years now.Then there was Ray Walker also gone unfortunately, but he had some good Borders.I have seen some very good ones over the years and there has been some very hard dogs also, but came in use in various places after a stubborn fox.My brother went out with Jack Price many, many years ago but that is another story.

• Like 2

The blue and tan dog above is a fix killing dog. If you don't get to him quick the fox will be dead. But he's the same on other quarry but obviously can't kill them so as you can imagine the state of him afterwards

Hello Jossa, did you know (Billy Purvis) who had some good Borders? We knew and met him in the South Durham country approx 25 years ago. He was a great man but has passed by for many years now.Then there was Ray Walker also gone unfortunately, but he had some good Borders.I have seen some very good ones over the years and there has been some very hard dogs also, but came in use in various places after a stubborn fox.My brother went out with Jack Price many, many years ago but that is another story.

November I never met him, I'm only 27 myself. I wouldn't keep anything else apart from borders and lakeys. I love my borders and I have been fortunate enough to get to know the right people who have the proper gear still.

mnnewry

16 Dec 2015

MOLE265 has he any planned litters for 2016?

Oops I can only apologise this is the first I've noticed your post.

Just to answer your question I don't know as I haven't spoken to him in a while but I'll phone him for you atb mnnewry

mnnewry

16 Dec 2015

MOLE265 has he any planned litters for 2016?

Oops I can only apologise this is the first I've noticed your post.

Just to answer your question I don't know as I haven't spoken to him in a while but I'll phone him for you atb mnnewry

Cheers, let me know,