Gazza In Race Row

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I for one don't care about his joke , for that's all it was , I do care the man looks to have straightened himself up , good on him & I hope he stays that way ..

So his black friend Ian Wright is not offended....the black security guard is not offended .....but white people he doesnt know are offended !!......i mean is it actually possible to be offended on so

Whether you find his comment funny or not, when you strip it down, all he has done is point out that the fella is black - no abuse, no derogatory comments, he didn't even swear !   So, apparently, i

Whether you find his comment funny or not, when you strip it down, all he has done is point out that the fella is black - no abuse, no derogatory comments, he didn't even swear !

So, apparently, its a crime to point out that a black man is black.......

• Like 4

Whether you find his comment funny or not, when you strip it down, all he has done is point out that the fella is black - no abuse, no derogatory comments, he didn't even swear !

So, apparently, its a crime to point out that a black man is black.......

I didnt find it funny or offensive, its as old as the hills ffs.

Now this is funny

• Like 3

Why is it only certain people you can't have a joke with? I've been called an English c**t and townie twat since I've been here. (Many times. :laugh:) Who cares? My Mrs is a red headed Mick, and if someone said they didn't see her standing against a white background, she wouldn't care less.

Where do we draw the line?

Why is it only certain people you can't have a joke with? I've been called an English c**t and townie twat since I've been here. (Many times. :laugh:) Who cares? My Mrs is a red headed Mick, and if someone said they didn't see her standing against a white background, she wouldn't care less.

Where do we draw the line?

Personally I'd draw the line at calling a proud Irish man a bogtrotter, you horrible racist fecker :no:

:laugh:

Gazza is the master of the Gaffe,like prince philip,anyone remember the gazza/raoul moat radio interview where gazza was stopped en-route to see the moat/plod standoff,gazza has lager a newcastle top and his fishing gear,try and find the interview online,its funny as f**k but he was naive just like this quip at the IC3 (Note my political correctness there) gentleman.

• Like 1

Can someone be offended at being called a racist fecker? I am and I shall be notifying the authorities. Might be worth a few quid compo. :cray:

Well seeing as being a moderator is basically unpaid work I reckon you've got grounds for a harrassment in the workplace claim :yes:

Get on to IanB for an out of court settlement :victory: