What You Having For Christmas?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little sister a new tele, mum can get purfume n money that ill have to force her to spend on herself. Old man a voucher so can take his bike when it needs it to get a full service.   Every year used

to be blunt ime dreading it more and more this year! after me and the missus went west this will be the first christmas without the girls so thats going to be extra tough...so me and a pall are going

Turkey and Ham, LOL

Posted Images

I had a new vape mod arrive this morning that I ordered myself on behalf of the Mrs for my Xmas present... I always get something early every year because I know full well she won't see me presentless xmas day and get me something else :D:

New Darcy lamping book, some more realtree trackies which I seem to wear 24/7, primus vacuum travel mug (sad I know, but they look the dogs bollocks).

A bottle of port and a bottle of scotch will go down a treat too ?

Aside from the presents, a couple of weeks off work with my missus and little girl will be fantastic.

• Like 4

Little sister a new tele, mum can get purfume n money that ill have to force her to spend on herself. Old man a voucher so can take his bike when it needs it to get a full service.

Every year used to fetch out a dinner too a homeless bloke whos dog played with mine in my old area. Me n my mum would fully argue days upto xmas as id want him to come in n eat with us. Shed rather have family around even though they are the most boring convo ever. Would like to invite someone around aint gotta be homeless could just be old n lonely. Not trying to polish my halo, i actually do a fair bit for some old people in my area n not just trying one day a year. They have all got family theyll see or go to over xmas though. Just think its a day for kids my age i couldnt give a shit about it. Must be extra depressing time for some, used to the effects of that when was at the undertakers.

• Like 8

to be blunt ime dreading it more and more this year! after me and the missus went west this will be the first christmas without the girls so thats going to be extra tough...so me and a pall are going ferreting for the 2 days..camping out ect so the best i can hope for is a good dig :laugh:

• Like 7

Little sister a new tele, mum can get purfume n money that ill have to force her to spend on herself. Old man a voucher so can take his bike when it needs it to get a full service.

Every year used to fetch out a dinner too a homeless bloke whos dog played with mine in my old area. Me n my mum would fully argue days upto xmas as id want him to come in n eat with us. Shed rather have family around even though they are the most boring convo ever. Would like to invite someone around aint gotta be homeless could just be old n lonely. Not trying to polish my halo, i actually do a fair bit for some old people in my area n not just trying one day a year. They have all got family theyll see or go to over xmas though. Just think its a day for kids my age i couldnt give a shit about it. Must be extra depressing time for some, used to the effects of that when was at the undertakers.

One day when you move out of your mums house you might realise why she wasnt willing to invite the world and his brother round for xmas dinner ;)

to be blunt ime dreading it more and more this year! after me and the missus went west this will be the first christmas without the girls so thats going to be extra tough...so me and a pall are going ferreting for the 2 days..camping out ect so the best i can hope for is a good dig :laugh:

Same boat here, luckily ive got to work xmas day.