Which Lamp Is Best

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can never understand why anyone would want anything other than a pencil beam when it comes to lamping? Why flood the whole field scaring away whatever else may be in there plus lighting up large porti

I was out with someone with the PLR-500 last night .I had a 170 with 14amp lithium so could compare them side by side theres hardly any difference apart from the 170 has a more yellow beam

Clu lite PLR- 500.....honestly it is superb and you won't believe how light it is or how long it lasts! I used it last night and Im didn't get home til almost 1am....still plenty of charge in it!

Posted Images

Is the beam not to narrow on the plr Fuji/darcy

Can never understand why anyone would want anything other than a pencil beam when it comes to lamping? Why flood the whole field scaring away whatever else may be in there plus lighting up large portions of a hedgerow etc to show the quarry its escape route?..I'd rather quit the game then trail about with a lamp that floods the field and another pet hate are them fkn stupid red filters,not worth an absolute shite lol

• Like 5

Is the beam not to narrow on the plr Fuji/darcy

Can never understand why anyone would want anything other than a pencil beam when it comes to lamping? Why flood the whole field scaring away whatever else may be in there plus lighting up large portions of a hedgerow etc to show the quarry its escape route?..I'd rather quit the game then trail about with a lamp that floods the field and another pet hate are them fkn stupid red filters,not worth an absolute shite lol

I don't like a very wide beam meself Fuji, but the head on that plr seems very narrow, why you not like visors, lol

I will tell you what are the worst lamps,them Clulite lamps with a handle on like a skinny deformed carrot,a switch from a 1970 Electrolux Hoover and a Red Filter attached via a hinge, anyone who uses them I honestly laugh at them i cannot take them seriously as a hunter,the lamp is as bright as a seedy gas lamp from the 1900's and with the red filter on they remind me of a Hillman Minx's brakelight haha..absolute joke of a lamp only designed for comedian hunters ?

• Like 1

I will tell you what are the worst lamps,them Clulite lamps with a handle on like a skinny deformed carrot,a switch from a 1970 Electrolux Hoover and a Red Filter attached via a hinge, anyone who uses them I honestly laugh at them i cannot take them seriously as a hunter,the lamp is as bright as a seedy gas lamp from the 1900's and with the red filter on they remind me of a Hillman Minx's brakelight haha..absolute joke of a lamp only designed for comedian hunters

Striker red filter .....on a hinge lol....works for me ....if i was on ground that hadn,t seen much of the lamp i,d just use the white though..

• Like 1