Every one has they own believe and theory here's mine isis is a us made and trained army in order for them to invade country's in the name or terror just like al Qaeda was how they invaded Iraq robbing and steeling it's wealth no chemical weapons where found and the country's a big mess then it has ever been , al Qaeda was man made by us and used to fight the Russians of Afghanistan and Osama a CIA agent at the time was the leader of the operation . Do you actually believe 9/11 was done by al Qaeda ?? Lol oh yeh it was because they found a passport or a terrorist just like the one they found in Boston bombing and in Paris. , don't know what these terrorist make they passports out of bloody can survive bombs bullets lol Osama they said was shot in the head in Pakistan ? Even the local didn't even hear a helicopters and they threw his body in the sea lol what of load of bull shit ... The new president of Pakistan reported Osama died in the mountain many years ago and she was assassinated few days after ? Now why is there so much trouble in the middle east ?? Well a group of powerful Jews called the Zionist who control the big banks and the media yes bbc CNN and the rest and the politions in the White House have a sick engender . The Zionist believe they must control the world in Oder for they messiah to come and rule the world from jerlusalam. Hard to believe init ? Look it up prove me wrong . The bible and Quran talks about the anti Christ to come . Don't believe the shit in the tele radio and newspapers they only going to show you want they want you to see. If you want the truth you have to go find it .

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone's been chatting with our old pal Ali from Diamond Kebabs

Every one has they own believe and theory here's mine isis is a us made and trained army in order for them to invade country's in the name or terror just like al Qaeda was how they invaded Iraq robbin

I blame Thatcher,

Posted Images

No wonder the Spanish inquisition put a total ban on Islam and Judaism. This is no big secret you can find this kind of information easily if you look and has been discussed on here many times. Get ready for the ridicule from the usual people, not mentioning any names...

• Like 1

Whatever you believe there is no doubt that these attacked are a total gift for politicians, you can bet your bollocks they will bring in far reaching new powers and they will use them to snoop even more on people's daily life.

Finance ministers at the G20 were discussing "ways to combat terrorism" which roughly translates to "make sure the tax man gets every last drop of sweat from the cattle" !!

This money will in turn be used to bolster "race relations" !..........or they may just waste it ! Lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

Prove me wrong king, it's easy saying it's bull sit, have you read the book the new world order ?? Do you actually think theses politicians give a f**k about us?? David camran ?? Theses people don't speak for the people they all cut out from the same cloth the same bloody line. , u must still think wwf is still real lol

Just do some research on Zionist most of you guys spend plenty of time on net anyway .

Prove me wrong king, it's easy saying it's bull sit, have you read the book the new world order ?? Do you actually think theses politicians give a f**k about us?? David camran ?? Theses people don't speak for the people they all cut out from the same cloth the same bloody line. , u must still think wwf is still real lol

Just do some research on Zionist most of you guys spend plenty of time on net anyway .

to be honest no offence to u you but I couldn't give a flying feck about conspiracy shit or reading books that some 1 has wrote claiming this or that.like the thread about freemason and there Gay handshakes I don't care about them.i don't care about the bible or any other nonsense.ive got 2 pups here and would rather spend my time bringing them up than reading theory. We've got 1 life to live then we die and that's it gone forever.no God.no hell. No ghosts or palm reading nonsense.feck me rant over lol