Jumping Pics...

My old bitch Swift out of Tomo's coursing bred bitch is a superb retriever,Boots WAS a lovely retriever like Swift,right to hand over fences,gates the lot but I've ruined it,I've no one to blame but myself ,don't get me wrong sometimes he will just come straight back and present you with his booty but the majority of time it stays where he ends it..this pup loves carrying stuff,he may or may not retrieve lol,personally I think he will BUT for where & what I hunt in the main I will no doubt fcuk him up too mate

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does this one count? He's more running over them but he had to jump to get there lol.  

Posted Images

My coursing bred bitch was a natural retriever when she was a pup, but became very possessive of anything she gets hold of, only thing i can think of that caused this is letting her run and play with other dogs and them competing for a stick, ball or whatever, but what can you do, it cant all be handed on a plate lol

• Like 1

My coursing bred bitch was a natural retriever when she was a pup, but became very possessive of anything she gets hold of, only thing i can think of that caused this is letting her run and play with other dogs and them competing for a stick, ball or whatever, but what can you do, it cant all be handed on a plate lol

Sometimes its all good and othertimes its not lol

PSX_20150504_191930_zpsjhgrg0o5.jpg

PSX_20150717_171014_zpszdpyytec.jpg

• Like 8

Can remember my old 3/4 Collie x Greyhound which wasn't the brightest of dogs getting caught on some barbed wire. He was usually a great jumper but on this day he tried to jump it like he would a gate and vault off it. This fencing wasn't taught and had no spring in it, ended up stuck in his leg good and proper. I was a kid and was panicking like mad because he was on the toes of his back legs trying to support himself, poor dog was shaking. I was shouting and crying for someone to help but nobody was near. I was telling him to stay and was going to run to my nans for some snips, as I started running I heard an almighty snap, he'd torn himself away. Put a massive tear in his skin and damaged some muscle, can get pretty miserable owning working dogs ha.

Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 1